testtest

Who works at an essential job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_8b21cbb75d12bff21b7e971de2481edc_959ed918_1280-768x767 sp.jpg

Governor Hogan (here in Maryland) just announced a shelter in place requirement for the state. Guess I'll have to get a note, or make sure I have business cards, in case I get stopped...

The thing is, though...I have yet to hear about police mounting checkpoints, or anything like that.

Asking groups to disperse—yes.

But MN’s SIP order started Saturday, and I’ve seen no police presence that’s out of the ordinary.

Although the KwikTrip I stopped at this morning was DEAD; I was the only customer...which is very unusual for 6am on a Monday.

Respect to all the railroaders on here. I do FELA law and I get a good sense of how hard you guys work and how vital you are to our country. I'm probably not essential but you guys certainly are! Best wishes to all of you.

CSX...11 years and I do enjoy my job. It changes every year defiantly not as fun as when I hired out, from the management side of things, they have definitely taken “railroading” away...
Does CSX have a "no weapons on property" rule?

I for one am glad to find out that tire stores are essential. I got a flat today after getting rerouted due to a closure to Lake Mead. I was only 5.5 hours hours late for work.

Then I find out that my ID would have saved me of the closure and will get me through things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back