testtest

Why This Forum?

Have a couple Springfield Armory guns so I like to hear from owners with experience. Instead of from someone that read something in a magazine.
Welcome aboard! Lot of good people, info and good times here. Have a great time!
Explore around, there's tons of good relevant info scattered around besides just the forum too.
For example: Hit the "Armory Life.com" in the maroon band above for tons of other info and videos.
On the refreshments around this joint? - They're REALLY slow! :)

Why this forum?
For me, basically all of the above. And, am thinking quite a few others think about the same too?
Keeping track of new members joining from time to time, daily average usually seems to be about 6.
But, word may be getting around more? Just Friday alone for example, we had 12 new members join.
The more, the merrier!

Find The Simpsons - your task is to find the Simpsons in ...

I discovered the forum whilst researching the Saint Victor and I liked what I saw. I've been a fan of SA for a long time and I always like to learn from those who've had different experiences. I don't do social media, so this is a good outlet. So far so good!

Straydoglogic,
Am thinking many people discovered this forum in the same way and it has been a good forum too!
The amount of good people and info here can be staggering in some ways? Learning and conversing is enjoyable to me too as well. It's enjoyable here for the most part, is a good outlet for some things too. Actually many things, is a well balanced site with many things to do, chat about with others, see and learn.

But, this place is also social media, just on a smaller scale than others perhaps more well known, it isn't completely private to just members, it can also be viewed by non members. I do my best to try and remember that part for myself, other members and our hospitable host that invited us. Overall, is a great forum and am glad you and others joined us. Have a great time, I do!

Straydoglogic,
Am thinking many people discovered this forum in the same way and it has been a good forum too!
The amount of good people and info here can be staggering in some ways? Learning and conversing is enjoyable to me too as well. It's enjoyable here for the most part, is a good outlet for some things too. Actually many things, is a well balanced site with many things to do, chat about with others, see and learn.

But, this place is also social media, just on a smaller scale than others perhaps more well known, it isn't completely private to just members, it can also be viewed by non members. I do my best to try and remember that part for myself, other members and our hospitable host that invited us. Overall, is a great forum and am glad you and others joined us. Have a great time, I do!
Thank you, Bob, I appreciate the kind words. I know that there’s a wealth of knowledge here and I’m thankful to have access to it. I hope to share things that I know as well. If you’re not growing you’re dying 😉
In regard to social media, I understand. I was referring more to the constant negativity and division from the big guys. It’s far too late for me to try to hide lol. Be well.

Thank you, Bob, I appreciate the kind words. I know that there’s a wealth of knowledge here and I’m thankful to have access to it. I hope to share things that I know as well. If you’re not growing you’re dying 😉
In regard to social media, I understand. I was referring more to the constant negativity and division from the big guys. It’s far too late for me to try to hide lol. Be well.
(y)(y) You as well.

Why do you come to this forum?

I come here to learn things about subjects that interest me, have fun and make friends.

A vast majority of the members have been nothing but respectful and great contributors to the first and only forum I belong.

Thanks guys & gals for being awesome!

What's your reasons for being here?

Gave up on carrying 5 shot SW AirLite PD after Summer of Love 2020. Bought (2) 9mm Hellcats to carry. Went from 5 shots to 28-30 shots for CCW. So found this forum as an offshoot of that.

Got plenty of Glocks, nearly a dozen of them. But the Hellcats are in a class by themselves. Lots of 'late to the party' copycat wannabees, but NOTHING compares to the Hellcats. Been around guns for 55+ years. I've never seen a more perfect gun than the Hellcat.

Attachments

• Batboy 352kb.jpg
    Batboy 352kb.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 131
"If you’re not growing you’re dying" Close. Bob Dylan said: "If you're not busy being born ur dying".

"but NOTHING compares to the Hellcats. Been around guns for 55+ years. I've never seen a more perfect gun than the Hellcat."

Then look at this.

Attachments

• Photo on 3-31-21 at 1.29 PM.jpg
    Photo on 3-31-21 at 1.29 PM.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 123
Back