testtest

Why This Forum?

10mmLife

Hellcat
Founding Member
I enjoy this forum for all the folks more knowledgable than myself. Not into social media. Stumbled on the forum while searching for a Saint. Wish I could find the posting rules, are there any?
Welcome to the forum glad you could join us. 😁👍

Here you can find some of the forum rules.

A few of the rules were updated and can be found in the news & announcement tab.

KLGunner

Staff member
I came across the forum while researching scopes and mounts for my new M1A 6.5 Creedmore. I retired from 42 years law enforcement and have been a firearms instructor for more than 50 years, but I came here to learn new things-never too old to learn
Welcome to the forum. We are glad you found us and cant wait to learn great things from you as well.

David N.

Professional
Founding Member
I came across the forum while researching scopes and mounts for my new M1A 6.5 Creedmore. I retired from 42 years law enforcement and have been a firearms instructor for more than 50 years, but I came here to learn new things-never too old to learn
I like your attitude Hayes.

I too am eager to learn, that's why I joined this forum to hear other points of view.

BobM

Hellcat
Have a couple Springfield Armory guns so I like to hear from owners with experience. Instead of from someone that read something in a magazine.
Welcome aboard! Lot of good people, info and good times here. Have a great time!
Explore around, there's tons of good relevant info scattered around besides just the forum too.
For example: Hit the "Armory Life.com" in the maroon band above for tons of other info and videos.
On the refreshments around this joint? - They're REALLY slow! :)