testtest

Why This Forum?

Why do you come to this forum?

I come here to learn things about subjects that interest me, have fun and make friends.

A vast majority of the members have been nothing but respectful and great contributors to the first and only forum I belong.

Thanks guys & gals for being awesome!

What's your reasons for being here?
Just getting to know the forum. Posts have been interesting, informative, and respectful. I like it.

10mmLife

Hellcat
Founding Member
Just getting to know the forum. Posts have been interesting, informative, and respectful. I like it.
Awesome welcome aboard!

You will find a good respectful group of members and moderators here who can provide some really good info on questions from everything related to guns, ammo, & chicken boots!

If the chicken boots topic has you perplexed just hangaround long enough you'll see what I mean. 😁👍

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals, I didn't see a new member introduction thread on the forum so this was as close as I got. I joined the forum because Im a new SA XD fan since purchasing my first XD9 subcompact a few months back and first gun I should add. Im in Commifornia, and I'm just looking to see whats I could learn about these S.A products. Nothing beats personal experiences and forum talks.

10mmLife

Hellcat
Founding Member
Hello guys and gals, I didn't see a new member introduction thread on the forum so this was as close as I got. I joined the forum because Im a new SA XD fan since purchasing my first XD9 subcompact a few months back and first gun I should add. Im in Commifornia, and I'm just looking to see whats I could learn about these S.A products. Nothing beats personal experiences and forum talks.
Welcome to the forum!

There's a great mix of awesome members here who can be a weath of knowledge on most any subject.

This forum is also a great place to go for a few laughs especially if you wander into the right threads.

papadan

Master Class
Don't know how I missed this thread. I was browsing along the internet one day, looking for Browning or Ruger information and I tripped over an @ and fell in here. Found some really nice people and a few chicken freaks, but still ain't found a way out. Ya'll know anything about Brownings or Rugers? Guess it's a good thing I have one Springfield, wouldn't want to be shown the door! :cool:

TEXASforLIFE

Hellcat
Don't know how I missed this thread. I was browsing along the internet one day, looking for Browning or Ruger information and I tripped over an @ and fell in here. Found some really nice people and a few chicken freaks, but still ain't found a way out. Ya'll know anything about Brownings or Rugers? Guess it's a good thing I have one Springfield, wouldn't want to be shown the door! :cool:
This is a love of all makes here, not just SA! I came across this site when looking for 10mm info and have been here since January10, 2020. No rugers, but do have 1 browning blr 270win.

It’s a forum without a bottom floor and No exit doors I’ve been in free fall since joining 😁😂😎 a great place filled with great people and terminator aka @Annihilator made from chicken droppings. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

10mmLife

Hellcat
Founding Member
I came here and come here because I have become a fan of Springfield due to the absolute love of the 3 examples I own. It is good to interact with folks with the same interests and admiration for these fine firearms.
Have you checked out the forums poultry section called: Picking Up Chicks?

Definitely worth a look if you're looking for a laugh.