testtest

Why This Forum?

Welcome!

Just steer clear of BET7, & Annihilator and you'll be doing ok. They aren't bad guys they just have a few screws loose.....🤣

JK there is a really good group of guys with all different kinds of experience who are willing to give some good input on subjects or even just have a few laughs.
And just WHO was it that posted the BOOTS thread that allowed some posters to put 🥾's on 🐤🐥 🐓's ? Hmmm, (🔟mmLife 👉🤓) , that's who.

Yep I did it , uh huh yep yep uh huh I sure did I tell you what. :LOL:
1587683651248.gif

Welcome!

Just steer clear of BET7 & Annihilator and you'll be doing ok. They aren't bad guys they just have a few screws loose.....🤣

JK there is a really good group of guys here with all different kinds of experience who are willing to give some good input on subjects or even just have a few laughs with.
I'm sure liking this place so far, very friendly atmosphere here, always a nice surprise when it comes to social media...lol

As a new member, I came here to see if I can learn a few things. I am the proud owner of an XD, RO compact and I just took delivery of my M1A Scout. I was actually looking for advice on finishing the stock and I think I will be going the boiled linseed route. Sounds straight forward, I just don't want to screw up this beautiful rifle.

As a new member, I came here to see if I can learn a few things. I am the proud owner of an XD, RO compact and I just took delivery of my M1A Scout. I was actually looking for advice on finishing the stock and I think I will be going the boiled linseed route. Sounds straight forward, I just don't want to screw up this beautiful rifle.
Those rifles look so good I don't think you can make them look bad!

Why do you come to this forum?

I come here to learn things about subjects that interest me, have fun and make friends.

A vast majority of the members have been nothing but respectful and great contributors to the first and only forum I belong.

Thanks guys & gals for being awesome!

What's your reasons for being here?
Just getting to know the forum. Posts have been interesting, informative, and respectful. I like it.

Just getting to know the forum. Posts have been interesting, informative, and respectful. I like it.
Awesome welcome aboard!

You will find a good respectful group of members and moderators here who can provide some really good info on questions from everything related to guns, ammo, & chicken boots!

If the chicken boots topic has you perplexed just hangaround long enough you'll see what I mean. 😁👍

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals, I didn't see a new member introduction thread on the forum so this was as close as I got. I joined the forum because Im a new SA XD fan since purchasing my first XD9 subcompact a few months back and first gun I should add. Im in Commifornia, and I'm just looking to see whats I could learn about these S.A products. Nothing beats personal experiences and forum talks.

Hello guys and gals, I didn't see a new member introduction thread on the forum so this was as close as I got. I joined the forum because Im a new SA XD fan since purchasing my first XD9 subcompact a few months back and first gun I should add. Im in Commifornia, and I'm just looking to see whats I could learn about these S.A products. Nothing beats personal experiences and forum talks.
Welcome to the forum!

There's a great mix of awesome members here who can be a weath of knowledge on most any subject.

This forum is also a great place to go for a few laughs especially if you wander into the right threads.

Back