testtest

Why This Forum?

6A8A7073-4421-4346-9CA3-04CCABEF4162.gif

Ya think/

Although some people yell pull or pullet before they shoot their shotgun
Which if you think about it, completely defeats the purpose of practicing to shoot actual birds. No quail, woodcock or pheasant ever waited for me to yell "Pull" before they flushed. The fact that there is a guy sitting behind you with a thrower or at a trap house is a pretty good indication that something is going to be flying out in front of you somewhere in the near future, no ?

Which if you think about it, completely defeats the purpose of practicing to shoot actual birds. No quail, woodcock or pheasant ever waited for me to yell "Pull" before they flushed. The fact that there is a guy sitting behind you with a thrower or at a trap house is a pretty good indication that something is going to be flying out in front of you somewhere in the near future, no ?
You and me both bob ................ although I did have a really good Brittany bird dog one time that would run a whole covey of quail down a gopher hole and sit on the opening till I yelled 'Pull'............. then she'd jump up just long enough to let one bird out at a time for me. Unless of course I told her "double" just before yelling 'Pull' !!!

I didn't keep her long though before I sold that worthless son-of-a-gun. Her bad side was she wouldn't retrieve for nothin'.

True story ............... I swear !!! (y)(y)(y)

Back