testtest

Will a Hellcat Pro fit in the same holster as a Hellcat?

When I googled the Q. about the different size of the two this came up...

"The only difference in the two frames is their size.
The Hellcat Pro's grip is a bit longer than the original, allowing for a more comfortable grasp and increased hand contact and control, making it a great option for anyone who found the original Hellcat to be a little too small for their hands."

So If I get a holster for the Hellcat, my Hellcat Pro will fit it?

The reason I ask, been trying to find a holster for my Hellcat Pro with a laser/light... but can only find them that say for the "Hellcat". Any clarification, knowledge or a recommendation on one you may have with a laser/light?

Thx.

I don’t it would since the Pro has a longer barrel, Hellcat has a 3” barrel and the Pro has the 3.7” barrel, more then likely the barrel would stick out from the bottom of the holster, plus the grip is somewhat a little thicker on the Pro due to it being double stack.

If it is form fitted around the muzzle no, but if it is open bottom like my Safariland then yes it will fit. The mizzle is just slightly exposed.

When I googled the Q. about the different size of the two this came up...

"The only difference in the two frames is their size.
The Hellcat Pro's grip is a bit longer than the original, allowing for a more comfortable grasp and increased hand contact and control, making it a great option for anyone who found the original Hellcat to be a little too small for their hands."

So If I get a holster for the Hellcat, my Hellcat Pro will fit it?

The reason I ask, been trying to find a holster for my Hellcat Pro with a laser/light... but can only find them that say for the "Hellcat". Any clarification, knowledge or a recommendation on one you may have with a laser/light?

Thx.
It's not an absolute. But, what in life is, besides taxes and death? The HellCat Pro has a 4" barrel vs the 3" barrel of the HellCat. As a result, the majority of holsters for the HellCat will not work with the Pro. The end of the holster tends to be designed with a closing around the muzzle. If you get a generic holster such as a Versacarry Commander, then it will work because the holster is based on the size of the receiver + Slide, not on the barrel length. The Versacarry Commander is comfortable and can be used with any pistol of similar size. I use the same holster for my HellCat, HellCat Pro, Smith and Wesson M&P Shield and XDs/XDe.

I don’t it would since the Pro has a longer barrel, Hellcat has a 3” barrel and the Pro has the 3.7” barrel, more then likely the barrel would stick out from the bottom of the holster, plus the grip is somewhat a little thicker on the Pro due to it being double stack.
The grip is the same diameter, just longer. Otherwise, it would not be able to use the same 15 round magazine as the Hellcat.

Back