testtest

Will the new XDM "META" Trigger be sold separately??

M.E.T.A Matched Enhanced Trigger Assembly. That is one of the new features on the Elite series.

I have asked, for right now they would like to concentrate on getting the Elites in all the stores and into the hands of people that are looking for them.

I'd like to try one - and I will, if they offer it as a stand-alone upgrade (even if it requires fitting) - but I'm stuck on the Springers. :)

Does anyone know if this is an in house part or are they just selling PR or Springer triggers factory installed? IIRC Powder River triggers and springs already have SA part numbers.

Does anyone know if this is an in house part or are they just selling PR or Springer triggers factory installed? IIRC Powder River triggers and springs already have SA part numbers.

Well I know they are not PRP triggers, Daniel had asked me about the triggers and if I had tried them with his kits yet.

Any "new news" on whether this trigger will be available for sale or as an upgrade installed by Springfield on their older guns?

If SA would change the acronym from
Match
Enhanced
Trigger
Assembly
to
Make
Every
Terrorist
Afraid
It would be more appealing :unsure: :whistle: ;)

Back