testtest

Will This State Ban the Manufacture of America’s Rifle?

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
I guess they found a way to actually ban so called assault weapons in Massachusetts one way or another if this bill passes…..they won’t give up on our 2nd amendment rights…..sad days ahead I’m afraid.

i have to sheepishly admit that i live up here, near MA, and did not know that company even existed. seems like they are about (maybe 2.0 hours north/west of me), funny too, as a former truck driver, i had been to that are dozens of times. i think the "Big E" is also nearby?

but tell you what, if it means they need to move to stay in business, then so be it. sad part is all the workers losing thier jobs, as i cannot imagine too many moving along with the company.

MHO
Firearm manufacturers need to take their craft and business to friendlier firearm states. Many here in Illinois had tried and tried to keep business in the state but our state is hostile to them while taking their money and taxing(licensing and such) them more at same time. I have to believe that a lot of these State governors who are hostile to firearms manufacturers just believe that they are so built into their state that they wouldn't move to a better state and leave the infrastructure they built for their business.
Well several have.

In our state not only must you have ATF stuff but also must have the state up your rear for duplicity of fees. Now I'll freely admit that I don't know everything I should know about some of this stuff because I'm not in the business. But the folks who are in the business I hear plenty from them about our state and licensing for something that is controlled by the ATF.

I guess they found a way to actually ban so called assault weapons in Massachusetts one way or another if this bill passes…..they won’t give up on our 2nd amendment rights…..sad days ahead I’m afraid.

Mitt Romney…

What makes anyone think he’s a Republican? Utah needs to vote him out ASAP!!

I'm glad to see these gun and gun-related companies finally talking with their feet (and their money). Wyoming has recently seen all or part of the businesses Stag Arms, Weatherby, Discreet Ballistics, Maverick Ammunition (aka Ammo Kan), Magpul, and Hi Viz among those who chose to move to our very gun-friendly state. I know that it's very expensive for manufacturers to change locations, but it seems to me that it's the only sane thing to do when the state you're currently in is trying their best to put you out of business and punish your customers.

As a member of GOAL (Gun Owners Action League) I get to read this craziness first hand. They have no intention of stopping if this passes. They keep crafting laws to see what they can push through. If it doesn't go through, they re-word it to make it sound more appealing, or make it more confusing for the common folks. They wont stop until they are all banned.

Back