testtest

Will your ex become a snitch and turn you in?

this Alzheimer's, sleepy, sad sack of a leader, had better realize, that he is losing his freaking mind.

let's look back into HIS history and let's get down and dirty on things HE did as far as any advance sexually towards others, like the hair sniffing pics we have all seen. can those be used in a sexual pedophile predator case against him, if the girl involved wanted to press charges??

would she be considered "bitter" having her picture all over the news.. with some old goat holding her, stroking her, sniffing her..??

he had better crawl back into his padded room, and stay there, and let someone else take over.

Dont know if I would call it Orwellian or just plain desperate. On the other hand if someone does know about illegal activity then they probably should call it in. And it was nicely worded as to not discriminate against the alternate lifestyle partners.
bitter former lovers/spouses say anything at anytime to "get even" at thier former love, we all know that.

can what they say be 1000% trusted..??

i think not. maybe those people ought to be raked over the coals FIRST, before anything they say is factual and truthful.

Ok…

So, people are being asked to turn in exes that are doing something illegal…

What’s the issue? Is it because the illegality involves guns, so that should give these folks a free pass?

“Hey—I know what your ex is turning you in for a federal (and possibly state) felony, but…since it involves a gun, you don’t deserve to be prosecuted?

Sounds like a pretty poor argument to me.

And the four drivers I saw in my 15 minute drive to the doctors office this morning blatantly running red lights, one RIGHT in front of a cop deserve tickets but didn’t get one.
Sorry; I don’t get your point.

It kinda sounds like that because that single cop didn’t pull over the driver that ran the red means that nobody should get pulled over…

Is that where you’re going?

1644965429995.png

It's a variation on a theme used by sheriff's office around Valentines day every year. Obviously there is no originality at ATF.

Citrus County Sheriff's Office

February 11 at 2:00 PM ·

"MONTHLY SPECIAL - February is the month for celebrating the love in your life. And we don’t want you to forget those ex’s that did you wrong either!
Do you have an ex-Valentine and know they have outstanding warrants? Do you have information that they are driving with drugs in their car? Give us a call with their location and we’ll take care of the rest.
This Valentine’s Day Month-long Special starts off with a set of limited-edition platinum bracelets, free transportation with a chauffeur, a one-night minimum stay in a luxurious state-of-the-art facility with accommodations and professional glamour shots. And let’s not forget about the special Valentine’s dinner.
We know this special is so incredible that you may be tempted to provide additional referrals. We don't blame you, this special is too sweet to pass up! Our Communication Officers are standing by waiting for your call at 352-249-2790.
*We copied this from our partners at the Nash County Sheriff’s Office in North Carolina. Seems like an excellent program to us, so why not offer it right here in Citrus!"

bitter former lovers/spouses say anything at anytime to "get even" at thier former love, we all know that.

can what they say be 1000% trusted..??

i think not. maybe those people ought to be raked over the coals FIRST, before anything they say is factual and truthful.
They are democrats. When it serves them, anything should believed. No matter how outlandish. Remember Kavanaugh? 20 years ago, someone got really drunk at a party that you may or may not have even been at. Met a person. Whoever that person was had the same color hair maybe and fuel filter from China they were smoking weed through. You just lost all your guns…

Back