testtest

Will your ex become a snitch and turn you in?

Makes me immediately wonder about a recent ex partner, pissed as we might expect, reporting LEGAL firearms owned, but not on the federal register...private sales that occur without a background check.

I know, "there is no registry of firearms"....heard it a million times...then I hear about data being collected and stored at the federal level...I know enough to know that I don't trust anything I read, see or hear about or from our government.

Y’all think I’m kidding about the smoking weed part. There is a huge gargantuan baited gun confiscation trap for anyone residing in a state that has “legalized” smoking marijuana.

Those dispensaries have tracking requirements. One of those requirements is your ID. All those states who have legalized marijuana, 18 last I knew, including the one I live in, now have a record of every individual the ATF can legally confiscate guns from.

Don’t believe me? Read question 21e on the 4473.

“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

In 2018, Jeff Sessions rescinded the Cole memo and reinstated the power of the US Attorneys to prosecute recreational marijuana users in states where it’s legal.

Millions of legal gun owners forfeited their second amendment rights without ever knowing it. It’s only a matter of time before confiscations begin.

Y’all think I’m kidding about the smoking weed part. There is a huge gargantuan baited gun confiscation trap for anyone residing in a state that has “legalized” smoking marijuana.

Those dispensaries have tracking requirements. One of those requirements is your ID. All those states who have legalized marijuana, 18 last I knew, including the one I live in, now have a record of every individual the ATF can legally confiscate guns from.

Don’t believe me? Read question 21e on the 4473.

“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

In 2018, Jeff Sessions rescinded the Cole memo and reinstated the power of the US Attorneys to prosecute recreational marijuana users in states where it’s legal.

Millions of legal gun owners forfeited their second amendment rights without ever knowing it. It’s only a matter of time before confiscations begin.
Oh they knew it. Unless they are really, really stupid. I actually know a few people with medical cards and a few more who want them but won’t get them because of the probable violation of their 2A rights.

Oh they knew it. Unless they are really, really stupid. I actually know a few people with medical cards and a few more who want them but won’t get them because of the probable violation of their 2A rights.
The LGS that has the outdoor range I frequent has new signs on there doors saying if you smoke pot, smell like pot or have anyone in the vehicle with you that does you won’t be allowed to handle or purchase a firearm. This is a “one of” privately owned business and they run the business with the upmost ethical behavior. Great people taking a stand against drug use and firearms.

‘Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.” Seems lots of organizations other than the feds are trying to capitalize on this sentiment:
Pardon my dark cop humor but I especially like the part where they feed the rat to a snake.

The LGS that has the outdoor range I frequent has new signs on there doors saying if you smoke pot, smell like pot or have anyone in the vehicle with you that does you won’t be allowed to handle or purchase a firearm. This is a “one of” privately owned business and they run the business with the upmost ethical behavior. Great people taking a stand against drug use and firearms.
the public range i go to, also states such, however, care giver or medical is exempted.

to me, the care giver should be exempt, but not the medical user.

as the care giver would have been in the same room perhaps, and the smoke got into the clothing. second hand smoke, may not be an issue (to me) over the medical user, that'll be stoned.

i'll let the range people deal with that, issue.

My local indoor range is good about that, too. I watched a group of guys get quite angry with the guy behind the counter when he refused to let them shoot because one of them smelled of weed. The clerk stayed calm and insistent.

Pardon my dark cop humor but I especially like the part where they feed the rat to a snake.
Although different but also not funny when my marriage ended and it was I that served my Ex with divorce paperwork the sheriff delivered the paperwork to her on Valentine’s Day.
Trust me when I say I had NOTHING to do with that timing it was to some degree funny.
Let me say we are now friends.

My local indoor range is good about that, too. I watched a group of guys get quite angry with the guy behind the counter when he refused to let them shoot because one of them smelled of weed. The clerk stayed calm and insistent.
A lot of folks have bought into the idea that cannibas is harmless and fail to recognize it is an intoxicant and a hallucinogenic. Not a good mix with firearms, just like alcohol.

A lot of folks have bought into the idea that cannibas is harmless and fail to recognize it is an intoxicant and a hallucinogenic. Not a good mix with firearms, just like alcohol.
and as more states legalize its use, it's unfortunate that there is no accurate test that an officer can use to determine if a driver is impaired like a breathalyzer test for alcohol.

You'd be surprised how many times I have had this conversation face to face with someone who thought when the state "legalized" it, they would not be a prohibited person. Comes down to a lack of understanding of how federal law supersedes conflicting state law.

Back