testtest

wilson combat modules.

They have a video on their site showing how to do it, i'm sure there are others out there too. takes about ten minutes to do the whole thing. If that long. Good thing about Wilson's is they are half the price of everyones elses modules.

Don't get snippy with me pally. :ROFLMAO:

Ah, I see the pictures. That's pretty cool. I mean if you look inside something like a VP9. All the crap inside that frame would take an hour and half to get out of there. Then you'd lose 4 or 5 springs and end up at a gunsmith trying to get it all put back in there. Modular system makes sense. I reckon there are no disadvantages performance wise to this sort of design ? How much do these grip modules cost ?

I guess swapping slides ( for whatever reason) in effect means buying a new firearm ?
New underpants are around $60, and like @KillerFord1977 said, it literally takes 30 seconds to swap the FCU from one to another after you've done it a couple times.

One of the big bonuses with it is that you can typically go down one size in frame while still using the same slide. So, for example, you could mate a compact frame on a full size slide, a subcompact frame on a compact slide, etc. And you can get them in different grip sizes to fit different hands. It makes customizing for different hands and carry needs a piece of cake. It really is a pretty cool system, and was a factor in why the U.S. military chose the P320 platform - makes a lot of sense for institutional use.

New underpants are around $60, and like @KillerFord1977 said, it literally takes 30 seconds to swap the FCU from one to another after you've done it a couple times.

One of the big bonuses with it is that you can typically go down one size in frame while still using the same slide. So, for example, you could mate a compact frame on a full size slide, a subcompact frame on a compact slide, etc. And you can get them in different grip sizes to fit different hands. It makes customizing for different hands and carry needs a piece of cake. It really is a pretty cool system, and was a factor in why the U.S. military chose the P320 platform - makes a lot of sense for institutional use.
Pretty cool.

Back