testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

I have been looking at the XD mod 2 since release, then there was the Hellcat. I can not speak enough as to how impressed I am with this gun. Springfield redefined EDC with the Hellcat. I can't wait to get one in my arsenal. I am glad to be here.
I agree with you. The Springfield line-up is solid. First the XD Mod 2, now the Hellcat. Great news for EDC, right?

Haven't even seen one yet, but all the reading makes me think this will be a great addition to my very small armory!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Thanks for the warm welcome. Always nice to have a place to talk openly with other people who share the same beliefs, interests, and values. Good luck to all Founding Members in the drawing.

Back