testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

I have been looking at the hell cat since announcement nothing would make me happier except a gear up deal also. Lol.

I very unexpectedly won a new SA Saint Victor in 308 a few months ago and this pistol would be a fine companion to the Victor. Hint, hint. :)

Will my luck hold??

Dealers around here don't even have them to show & everywhere I look online, people are out of stock. Crazy!!

Hopeful. I need one so I can retire my under powered and only seven (7) round Walter PPK/S. A great handgun, lacks accuracy at a distance of over 65 ft, and I get slide bite on the web of my hand. I use it for my church protection ans security sidearm, due to its size and concelability. The HELLCAT, I believe, would over come the short comings of the PPK/S and still be discretely conçealable.

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Thank you very much, I love my Springfield XD and am looking forward to trying the Hellcat.
Good luck to everyone. A Hellcat would go great with the rest of my Springfield line, especially for an edc gun.

I am new to blogging. Wining a Hellcat would be new experience also. From what I've learned on this blog so far, via videos and input from blogger's the Hellcat would fill a void my XD9 mod2 4.0 and P938 have. Thanks for the opportunity to participate!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
This would be a GREAT early birthday present!

well this would be cool, i already have the holster but havent bought the gun yet..

View attachment 15

Hey gang. I wanted to let everyone know that we have randomly selected (contingent upon contact and verification) the five winners of the Hellcat giveaway pistols! Congratulations to the following five Founding Members:
  • Epeeist
  • JPierce
  • Scott Husby
  • Jbolton
  • 69C10step
We will be reaching out to each of you shortly to work out the details.

I also want to thank all of you for helping make the launch of the forum such a smashing success. With thousands of members, more than 2K posts so far and growing, we could not be more happy with the results so far. Let's keep the discussions going!

Congrats. I am a bit envious. I am proud to be a founding member. Please let me know how y'all are enjoying your new Hellcats

Back