testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

Just purchased the saint edge pistol. And this is next on the list! It will be my 5th SA firearm I own.

Thanks for the opportunity to sign up as a Founding Member of this forum. I am here as a relative novice to being a gun owner and soon to be licensed to carry. As a retired Air Force NCO, I believe I am obligated to exercise my Constitutional Rights to ensure they do not atrophy or get lost in the fog of power politics and a culture war. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS WAS THE SECOND RIGHT SPELLED OUT (NOT GRANTED) BY CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS. The rights elucidated in the founding documents of our Constitutional Republic are God-given and cannot be revoked by man.
Happy New Year!

The Hellcat just might be the one to replace my Glocks so winning one would be a great way to give one a try

Picking up a Hellcat OSP tomorrow but winning another one for my wife to carry would be great!

It would be great to win one of these! I haven't even gotten to hold an OSP yet, they sell out quick around here.

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
That’s really cool of y’all to give away five Hellcats, I would love to be one of the lucky winners 🤞

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Would love to add this to my XD Mod2

View attachment 15
I would be both honored and Blessed to win 1 of these for my EDC .

View attachment 15
i am glad this drawing is soon. It would save me a bunch of cash. Cash that I could spend on a decent red dot and start saving for my next Springfield purchase.

Back