testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

I tested the Hellcat and found it to be very accurate comfortable to shoot. I did experience a round jamb where the trigger would not move. I had to remove the mag and clear the bullet out of the chamber. The range guy checked the gun and assume because it was very dirty from use and that's why it may have jamb {?). I also tested the SIG P365 SAS and that shot very good and was surprising accurate. I'm not sold on the built in tritium sight just yet but maybe that just takes time to get use too.

I would love to win one and maybe I’d get that one quicker than the one I ordered from my local gun shop on Nov. 1st that still has not showed up can’t wait!!!!! In the end I’d have 2!!!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Really want to try one out. My small LGS & range hasn’t been able to get one

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15

Well I don't have a new Hellcat yet, but I'm hoping this may lead to one landing in my gun safe! 🤞

I love the new grip on the Hellcat. I am still trying to purchase the OSP. It would be great to win one. Good luck to everyone.

I want this and an XDM-10. If I win this, I can still buy the 10MM and not break the bank!

View attachment 15
Please let me be a lucky one!

View attachment 15
Would love to have one or two but would settle for one. PLEASE!!

Back