testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
A hellcat osp would be amazing along side my xds 45 4.0, if i dont win ill be buying one then plan to purchase a Ruger 57 when they become available.

I would love to replace my EDC with a Hellcat. It's about the same size but with twice the capacity.

Would be awesome to complete the collection...just kidding it will never be complete, I live in mass

Work at an FFL and we can only keep these things in store for about a day. Would be nice to show up with one IWB.

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
👍😎

View attachment 15
It would be great to win one!

Thanks for the opportunity to win Springfield's "gun of the year".
And best of luck to the 4 other winners.
Happy New Year, Y'all

View attachment 15
Looks great ! Wish I had one!

Back