testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
New Years resolution is to get CCW and to win this awesome pistol.

Happy New Years to all!

Wow ! I've been wanting one ever since the pistol was introduced. I think it would an excellent carry weapon.

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Fingers are crossed

Looking forward to having a Hellcat for EDC. It’s definitely on my wish list.

I just attended a very large pre-Christmas gun show, there was one hellcat in the whole place! So many people were in line to hold it that I couldn’t get to. The lady behind the table stated she was taking bids and had been offered $700.00 so far! It must be a great pistol based on the huge amount of press it is getting. I need to hold it to make a decision about hand fit.

Thanks for the invite, don't own a hellcat YET. Trying to talk my son into getting one so I can try it out. Love my XDS .40 and he keeps telling me he needs a friend.

As I'm stuck with the plain ol' xd's(fav pistol), I'd gladly accept your gift of a new hellcat

View attachment 15
I would love to own the new Hellcat. I own 2/ 9mm: the S&W and a Profile. To be a winner of this Great weapon would be a great add to my small collection. I have never own anything Springfield, but always heard nothing but great things about their weapons.

View attachment 15
Good luck to everyone

Back