testtest

Winter changover

I was watching one of the gun shows on the Sportsman Channel awhile back and they talking about the .380, the host had a LCP II and was showing the FMC ammo was almost just as good for defense purposes as a hollow point was. So I carry the 95 gr fmc, just because it’s available where I live so I really don’t feel underpowered after seeing how much damage it did on there test media, also thanks, feeling a lot better and moving almost normal now.
Glad to hear your about done with all that healing crap.
Just curious what FMC is? I occassionally carry the LCP II w/viridian green laser and my wife carries the LCP w/lasermax full time. I use the 102 gr Golden Sabers in both .380s I carry and I believe I have the Hornady's in her LCP.

Note: I put the laser on my LCP II after shooting it at the range one day. Looking at my target with a big black bullseye using those little black sights I couldn't see a thing, couldn't even distinguish the front sight at all. It ended up being a pretty wide bullet pattern even though it was a nice clear day out.

Glad to hear your about done with all that healing crap.
Just curious what FMC is? I occassionally carry the LCP II w/viridian green laser and my wife carries the LCP w/lasermax full time. I use the 102 gr Golden Sabers in both .380s I carry and I believe I have the Hornady's in her LCP.

Note: I put the laser on my LCP II after shooting it at the range one day. Looking at my target with a big black bullseye using those little black sights I couldn't see a thing, couldn't even distinguish the front sight at all. It ended up being a pretty wide bullet pattern even though it was a nice clear day out.
FMC is the same as FMJ, Remington calls it FMC instead of the FMJ, just a play on words I guess. Right now I use the Remington 95gr in my original LCP, been looking at the LCP Max myself.

Back