testtest

Worst shipper in the world

i will add
here our RFD mail is never by noon, most days its after 5 and mondays your lucky if it arrives at all
we use informed delivery thing on usps website, that shows what we were supposed each day
so at night we go back in and select NOT delivered then magically a day later it shows up

our carrier/s just this year got a usps van, vice personal vehicle.. its a POS and is in shop more than on route its a mercedes small van. it over heats and burns up brakes...it was obvious not designed for stop go stop go etc
any way our carrier has one of the 3 large routes for our area, its an 6 to 10 hr delivery day. being so rural its a lot of going down long roads with few houses
so far in last 60 days we are on our 4th person as they all quit after a few days

not sure why post office cant split routes and get more people to deliver mail

i will add
here our RFD mail is never by noon, most days its after 5 and mondays your lucky if it arrives at all
we use informed delivery thing on usps website, that shows what we were supposed each day
so at night we go back in and select NOT delivered then magically a day later it shows up

our carrier/s just this year got a usps van, vice personal vehicle.. its a POS and is in shop more than on route its a mercedes small van. it over heats and burns up brakes...it was obvious not designed for stop go stop go etc
any way our carrier has one of the 3 large routes for our area, its an 6 to 10 hr delivery day. being so rural its a lot of going down long roads with few houses
so far in last 60 days we are on our 4th person as they all quit after a few days

not sure why post office cant split routes and get more people to deliver mail
What pisses me off is 3 out of the last 4 packages I had shipped through them didn't arrive on the day it was supposed to. Even though they delivered the regular mail, my package was marked on tracking info as " Undeliverable due to no access". And once they said it was delivered when it clearly wasn't.

FedEx has had the gall to tell me that my package was delivered (which it was NOT) only to have the thing show up 3 days later on my porch. I think they are reporting things as delivered for some internal/external audit purposes (to look good to someone) and then just delivering whenever the frick they want to.

Fedx has my vote. can't tell you how many packages of mine they have lost over the years and delayed. they hardly ever deliver on the day they say. Got one that has been in the same place for six days now. now what really is bad is this package come through my state and pretty close to where i live and taken back out of state where it sits in Mississippi now

Not the first time they have done this either. why would you bring a package close and then take it back out of state. makes no sense. Are they hiring crack heads to drive? who knows. but UPS is getting near as bad. last delivery from them they dropped my package off at the neighbors and took off with him shouting this is not mine. but he brought it over to me. Fedx has dropped many a package off here that wasn't mine. one guy i was telling him it don't go here and he argues, look at the address and i said yeah it's not this one. not even close to this one.

I've watched fedx drivers throw packages on people's porches and i mean a good ways. if there was stuff in there to break, it broke.
OK, my little rant is over.
Honestly in my area FedEx has been the best with UPS being a very close second, that being said USPS sucks so bad I ask places I order from that if they ship by USPS I won’t order from them.

Honestly in my area FedEx has been the best with UPS being a very close second, that being said USPS sucks so bad I ask places I order from that if they ship by USPS I won’t order from them.
Same. I’m expecting a package via UPS tomorrow. I have a lot more faith that it will actually arrive tomorrow than I would if it was coming through the USPS.

Back