testtest

Would you own a Taurus handgun?

I don't know. I have had my Taurus G2s apart right next to my brother's S&W M&P Shield. Could not find any discernible difference in quality between them. He has also reported feeding issues with certain types of JHP as well.
I guess you didn’t look at the recoil spring assembly? Or the feed ramp?

I guess you didn’t look at the recoil spring assembly? Or the feed ramp?

I agree with Bob about the recoil spring assembly. On my G2c it looks and feels cheap, however I've put about 400 rounds though mine and I haven't had an issue yet. The funny thing is Taurus sells a stainless steel recoil assembly for the G2c for $27. Why not just build the pistol with that assembly?

The only real rub I have with Taurus is their sales department. Taurus had a bundle promotion for the G2c that included a holster, laser sight, and extra magazine. When it arrived it had a holster for their 1911 model. When I called Taurus they would only fix the problem if I sent the entire package back. I have plenty of holsters so I didn't bother and the cost of the promotion was less than the cost of the laser sight alone. Still, it would have been nice if I could have just sent the holster back for the correct one.

Back