testtest

XD Elite Non-threaded barrel

I woulda called, and maybe my eyes are bad, but I could not find any phone numbers on their web site. The only way they offered to contact them was by snail mail or e-mail. I'll wait. Thanks!
Send Mike (editor) a PM and give that a try?
1. Click on Members
2. Find Mike
3. Left click on name too start a message
4. Name the message
5. Give some details

I think that's how it's done?

Funny enough, Springfield e-mailed me back the next day when I asked if they had barrels for sale. I guess as with a lot of things these days, it's hit or miss...that is unless you owe someone money. They seem to respond just fine. :cautious:

Funny enough, Springfield e-mailed me back the next day when I asked if they had barrels for sale. I guess as with a lot of things these days, it's hit or miss...that is unless you owe someone money. They seem to respond just fine. :cautious:
I have an XDM elite 9 mm with stock non-threaded barrel. Let me know if you want to trade straight across my standard non-threaded barrel for your threaded barrel. Both barrels should drop in without gun smithing required

Interested in this question/answer as well. Not looking for a suppressor at this time but don’t want to get ride of it for the possibilities down the road.

Thanks.

I’m not sure how reliable this is, but SA responded that an XDM barrel should work in a similar XDM Elite slide. I question the reliability because when I made my initial inquiry, I was informed that SA doesn’t sell slides…which wasn’t what I asked. Below is my clarification response and their answer that they should be interchangeable.

Date: July 29, 2021 at 4:35:35 PM EDT
To:
Subject: RE: Sales Email - Sent: 07/28/21 18:44:44 -05:00 - Contact Us Form submitted on Springfield Armory
Hello,

Yes, the barrels from the two different guns should fit just fine in each other.

Thank you,

Drew S | Customer Service
Springfield Armory®
420 West Main Street
Geneseo, IL 61254

800-680-6866 Ext 8986
drews@springfield-armory.com
www.springfield-armory.com

Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 2:53 PM
To: Drew S <drews@springfield-armory.com>
Subject: Re: Sales Email - Sent: 07/28/21 18:44:44 -05:00 - Contact Us Form submitted on Springfield Armory

Hi Drew,

I’m not trying to purchase a slide. I’m trying to find out if a non-threaded 4.5” barrel from an XDM 4.5 pistol can be used in the 4.5” XDM Elite Tactical in place of the threaded barrel. I’m just looking for information.

Thanks,

I have an XDM elite 9 mm with stock non-threaded barrel. Let me know if you want to trade straight across my standard non-threaded barrel for your threaded barrel. Both barrels should drop in without gun smithing required
Just wondering if you still have the non threaded barrel. Thanks

Can a 4.5” XDM barrel be used in a 4.5” XDM Elite slide without any gunsmith work?
The XDm-Elite is a slightly upgraded XDm. They were just upgraded with the ambi slide release, the removeable mag-well doodad, & some cosmetics.

Back