testtest

XD-M® ELITE 4.5″ OSP™ THREADED 9MM HANDGUN – DESERT FDE

If they call me back promptly... will see if they will call me back tomorrow... called them 11am left massage and called again at 4pm left massage again.. will see...

u should have a card in the box with a website to log into and request the plate u need for the optic you plan on purchasing.

things are crazy now for the gun industry, be safe patient. I have a hard time with that quality

Sian, bought the same pistol but in black a few weeks ago. They are correct in telling you to go to www.ospplate.com with the serial number of your Elite OSP. You have a choice of 3 plates so you need to know what red dot you're gonna install. I chose the Vortex Venom because I have one installed on an XD-9 and I really like it. It's hard for me to reinstall the battery cover but it's a great optic.

BTW, SA said 8-12 weeks to get the plate. I ordered a plate for 35 bucks from Powder River Precision and got it same day SA sent theirs, only a week!

That's great... can't believe I couldn't get this information from dealer who I bought the gun from... just a ignorant time we are living...

Yeah, I know. I guess SA had the old "CYA" attitude in saying 8-12 weeks. It look 'em 1 week to get mine to me. I have an extra plate for a Vortex, Burris now. I believe it's their "plate #1."

Back