testtest

XD-M® ELITE 4.5″ OSP™ THREADED 9MM HANDGUN – DESERT FDE

They have not call me back... Wow after calling them three time and left a messages...
Glad that I got help from forum...

u should have a card in the box with a website to log into and request the plate u need for the optic you plan on purchasing.

things are crazy now for the gun industry, be safe patient. I have a hard time with that quality

Yes. That is what I had with my purchase.It said you could get 1 of these for free. Not sure which one would be best for an XDM Elite 9mm. Any advice or would they all be about the same?

Leupold/Shield, Trijicon/Holosun, or
Vortex/Burris

Thanks in advance

Yes. That is what I had with my purchase.It said you could get 1 of these for free. Not sure which one would be best for an XDM Elite 9mm. Any advice or would they all be about the same?

Leupold/Shield, Trijicon/Holosun, or
Vortex/Burris

Thanks in advance

Looks l will have the plate this coming Tuesday... I am putting vortex venom which actually was choice of springfield OSP edition.

I like the trijicon SRO, but your needs and budget may vary. Have heard good things on holosun.

Best thing is read and watch reviews and solicit feedback.

I like the battery on top, the large field of view.
I wish it was green dot

I like the trijicon SRO, but your needs and budget may vary. Have heard good things on holosun.

Best thing is read and watch reviews and solicit feedback.

I like the battery on top, the large field of view.
I wish it was green dot
Thanks. Since I get 1 plate free, was wondering which one. As far as budget, fairly tight as a teacher, but if something is good, I can re-arrange finances, haha

I was just impressed with vortex customer service.. They do actually answer the phone every time and just with positive and helpful attitude. Sadly enough, you don't see business like vortex as often anymore..

I was just impressed with vortex customer service.. They do actually answer the phone every time and just with positive and helpful attitude. Sadly enough, you don't see business like vortex as often anymore..
Springfield has been stellar in their customer service for years but Covid has done a number on everyone. Because of the tech issues involved, and the 14 day quarantines, many companies are seeing wildly fluctuating abilities to field incoming calls and even online support. I don’t have any direct knowledge of SA’s workings but don’t let this one instance taint your entire view of the company. I have several large companies I deal with regularly and they’ve all been having problems maintaining consistent service levels. Even Vortex.

I’ve bought 2 Venoms and have a third supposedly on the way. You won’t regret buying a Venom. I use both as range guns so I have a RZ on my HC for ECW because of shake/awake. I wish the Venom was shake/awake too but it’s not.

I’ve bought 2 Venoms and have a third supposedly on the way. You won’t regret buying a Venom. I use both as range guns so I have a RZ on my HC for ECW because of shake/awake. I wish the Venom was shake/awake too but it’s not.

Thanks. Will contact them tomorrow or Wednesday asI know they are off today. Looking forward to it

This thread may be stale, but thought I'd jump in since I just received a new XDM Elite OSP from my (now sainted) wife for Christmas. I've heard a lot of good things about the Holosun (HS507c) but leaning toward the Vortex Venom (the box has a Venom plate included... although the Holsun is supposed to fit using the Trijicon RMR plate).

Thanks for anyone who reads/responds!

Back