testtest

XD Mod.2 9mm threaded barrel???

The XDM OSP 4.5 " comes with two barrels a 5" Threaded and Tall sights for operation with a Suppressor installed I have not seen a threaded barrel for the subcompact Mod 2. unless an aftermarket company like Barstow or Storm Lake or Jarvis, Inc , Azimuth Technology, ADVANCED ARMAMENT.
OIP.jpg

The XDM OSP 4.5 " comes with two barrels a 5" Threaded and Tall sights for operation with a Suppressor installed I have not seen a threaded barrel for the subcompact Mod 2. unless an aftermarket company like Barstow or Storm Lake or Jarvis, Inc , Azimuth Technology, ADVANCED ARMAMENT.
View attachment 5583
Thanks for the info. I’ll have to check those companies out to see if they offer a barrel for the subcompact. I really like the XDM OSP 4.5 for a full-size and that may be my next purchase if I can’t find a barrel for mine.

Thanks for the info. I’ll have to check those companies out to see if they offer a barrel for the subcompact. I really like the XDM OSP 4.5 for a full-size and that maybe my next purchase if I can’t find a barrel for mine.
I have two of the XDM OSP Pistols in 9mm one is with the threaded barrel it's in Flat Dark Earth but I have not fired it yet my first XDM OSP Pistol black has just a 4.5 " barrel and its a tack driver at 25 feet my group is just one hole. You can't go wrong with any Springfield Armory Pistol.
xdm2.jpg

I have two of the XDM OSP Pistols in 9mm one is with the threaded barrel it's in Flat Dark Earth but I have not fired it yet my first XDM OSP Pistol black has just a 4.5 " barrel and its a tack driver at 25 feet my group is just one hole. You can't go wrong with any Springfield Armory Pistol.
View attachment 5588
I own the XD Mod.2 subcompact in 9mm, a XDS in 45 and also have the saint pistol and love everyone of them! I won’t buy much of anything else.

Back