testtest

XDM Elite 3.8" 9mm for concealed carry issues

Tfred

Alpha
I have read several times on the web that the XDM Elite 3.8" 9mm has had issues with expending the casings after being shot and not ramping correctly, needless to say it makes me worry if these statements are true.
Can someone verify that this is not just a gimmick to undergrade the Springfield or if there has been issues?
Thank you in advance for your response postings

I have read several times on the web that the XDM Elite 3.8" 9mm has had issues with expending the casings after being shot and not ramping correctly, needless to say it makes me worry if these statements are true.
Can someone verify that this is not just a gimmick to undergrade the Springfield or if there has been issues?
I have the XDm Elite Compact, one in 9mm the other 10mm, no issues with either, you have to be careful what you read on the web concerning guns and issues, most are not true, I get most of my information from shooters who have one, and friends, mine runs fine if this helps you any.

No issues here. It has run flawlessly since I bought it. No malfunctions of any kind.

I have the XDm Elite Compact, one in 9mm the other 10mm, no issues with either, you have to be careful what you read on the web concerning guns and issues, most are not true, I get most of my information from shooters who have one, and friends, mine runs fine if this helps you any.
Let me reiterate what I meant, I am referring to gun reviews and such like on YouTube and such, those reviewers always find something to complain about, they are on there in bash gun manufacturer that they had issues with, so there reviews are just a way to get back at a gun maker, just my thoughts on this.

Thank you all for your honesty I currently have the Springfield 45 xd 3.8", but I'm torn between the Springfield xdm elite 3.8". or a sig sauer 3.8", Smith and Wesson M&P 10 mm, I know it's going to be a killer recoil,but I really love a 10mm in the past (Glock)
Decisions...Decisions...
Thanks again
"I know it's going to be a killer recoil,"

Question: why do you think the recoil will be a killer.
Yes, I know you have a SA XD .45 and in past Glock 10mm.

Thank you all for your honesty I currently have the Springfield 45 xd 3.8", but I'm torn between the Springfield xdm elite 3.8". or a sig sauer 3.8", Smith and Wesson M&P 10 mm, I know it's going to be a killer recoil,but I really love a 10mm in the past (Glock)
Decisions...Decisions...
Thanks again
“Killer recoil”….

LMFAO.

Not even close.

Try a 329 Airweight .44 mag, or a snubby .500 S&W…even an 11iz .357 Mag.

That’ll teach you about “killer recoil”.

Thanks
I was leaning towards the Springfield XDM Elite 3.8” 9mm but I think now I am leaning towards the Springfield XDM Elite 3.8” 10mm as a concealed. I have a couple of 9mm handguns that I am selling to friends first, Beretta 92 compact and. Springfield 9mm Service. then it’s buying time!
As always I appreciate the advice I have received.

I was leaning towards the Springfield XDM Elite 3.8” 9mm but I think now I am leaning towards the Springfield XDM Elite 3.8” 10mm as a concealed. I have a couple of 9mm handguns that I am selling to friends first, Beretta 92 compact and. Springfield 9mm Service. then it’s buying time!
As always I appreciate the advice I have received.
I have the SA XDm Elite 3.8" 10mm.
From what I've read, the 10mm is a lil bit thicker their the 9mm.
Maybe you can at least see a 10mm in person to know for sure it the thickness is OK with you?

Back