testtest

XDm Elite Cycling Issues with a Suppressor

I have an XDm Elite OSP with Threaded Barrel in 9mm and I've been experiencing very interesting issues relating to having a suppressor attached. It has an issue where it seems to "double eject" when the can is attached.

I've noticed that it often ejects both the spent casing from the fired round IN ADDITION TO the next live round from the magazine. So if I load 3 rounds, the first shot goes fine, it ejects the casing, but also round number 2, leaving the last round in the magazine. This rounds gets loaded just fine and I can fire the gun. But from the 3 loaded, only 2 work.

Part of this also produces an issue where the slide won't lock back on the last round.

I have tried 3 or 4 types of name-brand (standard pressure, not subsonic) 9mm ammunition and they all do it.
I have tried with both of the included magazines from the original gun purchase (purchased new) and they both do it.
It does this with 3 rounds in the magazine, or fully loaded.
Specifically only when the can is attached (9mm Octane 9 from Silencer Co)

Has anyone experienced this issue?

I have an XDm Elite OSP with Threaded Barrel in 9mm and I've been experiencing very interesting issues relating to having a suppressor attached. It has an issue where it seems to "double eject" when the can is attached.

I've noticed that it often ejects both the spent casing from the fired round IN ADDITION TO the next live round from the magazine. So if I load 3 rounds, the first shot goes fine, it ejects the casing, but also round number 2, leaving the last round in the magazine. This rounds gets loaded just fine and I can fire the gun. But from the 3 loaded, only 2 work.

Part of this also produces an issue where the slide won't lock back on the last round.

I have tried 3 or 4 types of name-brand (standard pressure, not subsonic) 9mm ammunition and they all do it.
I have tried with both of the included magazines from the original gun purchase (purchased new) and they both do it.
It does this with 3 rounds in the magazine, or fully loaded.
Specifically only when the can is attached (9mm Octane 9 from Silencer Co)

Has anyone experienced this issue?
Are you using a piston inside the suppressor or are you using a fixed barrel spacer?

In all honesty, maybe contacting Silencerco would be the best option. Those guys over at silencerco eat live and sleep suppressors and if anyone has ever heard of the issue it would be them.

Back