testtest

Xdm elite precision

I had a hard time carrying the full-size XDM OSP 9MM Pistol for concealed carry the Hip holster or Shoulder Holster is the most comfortable or a tactical holster IWB Carry is very uncomfortable.

Alright. It's been a while, chose the holster that I liked, aliengear owb, as long as you choose a holster with aliengear from an xdm model that already exists in the barrel length you're looking for the fit perfectly. I've already EDC'd my holster a week before posting this and yet it's too large of a firearm to conceal on my person I feel comfortable with its retention and cant angle. Even after running drills I personally recommend aliengear for the precision model xdm. I got the xdm 5.25 inch holster, not the competition model.

I have bought the Dara holster for my XD elite OSP and also ordered a paddle for it as well, just wanted to let everyone know that it’s a perfect fit and looks great but most of all it works absolutely perfect, so I believe I’ll be buying from Dara holsters from now on !!

Like the Dara holster, called them and they fixed me right up, works great and fits perfectly, ordered the paddle attachment, use it most of the time!,,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
Like the Dara holster, called them and they fixed me right up, works great and fits perfectly, ordered the paddle attachment, use it most of the time!,,

I have bought the Dara holster for my XD elite OSP and also ordered a paddle for it as well, just wanted to let everyone know that it’s a perfect fit and looks great but most of all it works absolutely perfect, so I believe I’ll be buying from Dara holsters from now on !!

I’ve got a couple Dara Holsters. Very pleased with them. Yours looks great.

Back