testtest

Xdm elite precision

I know the precision doesn't, but the reply was for the holster fitment. I don't know if the holster for the precision will fit the elite due too the taller sights? I have 2 xdm precisions and can use the holster that came with the xdm40 5.25" for the xdm10 5.25". My g20, g21 and g40 are able too use the same holster. The g17, g22, g31 and g41 use the same. The paddle holster from Springfield for the xdm precision doesn't seen to have enough room too clear the elite sight height. Other brands may be different?

I know the precision doesn't, but the reply was for the holster fitment. I don't know if the holster for the precision will fit the elite due too the taller sights? I have 2 xdm precisions and can use the holster that came with the xdm40 5.25" for the xdm10 5.25". My g20, g21 and g40 are able too use the same holster. The g17, g22, g31 and g41 use the same. The paddle holster from Springfield for the xdm precision doesn't seen to have enough room too clear the elite sight height. Other brands may be different?
My 5.25 XDm sits in a Comp-Tac CTAC holster for concealed carry. I use the Comp-Tac International holster with the drop down feature when I shoot competition. Both Comp-Tac holsters work great. No suppressor sights on the 9,40, or 45. Standard adjustable rear and fiber optic front.

My 5.25 XDm sits in a Comp-Tac CTAC holster for concealed carry. I use the Comp-Tac International holster with the drop down feature when I shoot competition. Both Comp-Tac holsters work great. No suppressor sights on the 9,40, or 45. Standard adjustable rear and fiber optic front.
With the original response's information, when I made the post, this seems to be true. It looks like the majority of differences are between the new META trigger, the magwell flare, and the increased capacity. The only thing that's within the holster housing that's different is the lightning cut. As far as I can find anyway.

Try MidwayUSA as for the site has a holster finder and may answer parts of your question. Inside, outside or thigh for fitment? The taller sights could be an issue?

With the original response's information, when I made the post, this seems to be true. It looks like the majority of differences are between the new META trigger, the magwell flare, and the increased capacity. The only thing that's within the holster housing that's different is the lightning cut. As far as I can find anyway.
Nothing in the new Elite will change the difference in holster that you choose.
The slide and the frame are the same. Cerations are irrelevant as all kydex holsters are smooth on the interior of the holster.

Nothing in the new Elite will change the difference in holster that you choose.
The slide and the frame are the same. Cerations are irrelevant as all kydex holsters are smooth on the interior of the holster.
That gives me the answer cut dry and simple, springfield themselves haven't even answered that. The world of holsters is my playground now. Time to spend some money.

They say this will work. I’m a fan of their holsters. https://www.daraholsters.com/action-sport-owb
I like the options and I even like the drop offset version. Would give more comfort when required to have it holstered while driving. Really trying to avoid competition designated style holster more for an EDC or more secure holster. Thanks for the link, I have bookmarked it and it will be in consideration over the next month until I finally pick the one that suits my particular needs.

Just recently purchased my xdm elite precision model, but immediately after purchase I realized I had an issue. I don't have a holster to pair with it and i have yet to find any manufacturer, after 12+ hours of scouring, that has released anything the is specific to this model. Any ideas or guidance into a general direction is appreciated. Owb and iwb are both considerations, even thigh holster would work. Thanks in advance.
Beware if you have the Tall suppressor Sights you must have a holster that covers the whole slide of the pistol if your front sight sticks out past the holster it can snag and hamper your drawing of the pistol I have two XDM OSP Pistols with threaded barrels and Tall Suppressor Sights. and holsters for them are limited.
thumbnail_20200509_194535.jpg

I like the options and I even like the drop offset version. Would give more comfort when required to have it holstered while driving. Really trying to avoid competition designated style holster more for an EDC or more secure holster. Thanks for the link, I have bookmarked it and it will be in consideration over the next month until I finally pick the one that suits my particular needs.
There was a question about suppressor sights to check, but best call them too make sure!

Update. I picked up the elite precision today from my FFL. Have yet to get range time as of yet, but I will state that this is 1 elite piece of work. Running home defense drill through dry fire exercises, target acquisition is snap to, weight(even with 22 rounds of 147gr jhp) is well within comfortable range, trigger reset and pull is other worldly for straight out of the box. Its large size gives almost immediate sense of security that presentation will be proper and tight. The magwell is much larger than expected so reloads almost impossible for mess up. It's a massive firearm for edc, but as a nightstand gun or truck gun, unsurpassable from Springfield's current line up. I'll update after first mag impressions, but it will be extremely hard to top the elite lineup in the future.

Are the osp and add frames the same dimensions? I was thinking about getting an upper osp for the xdm10mm 5.25"? Take off the 5.25 10mm and attach the osp 10mm.

First mag finally spent. All in all, you will need to get used to the trigger and the short reset to take advantage of it. It absolutely has less recoil than expected. Compared to my edc, I find it simple to maintain a good purchase even while cycling 147gr loads. No grouping pictures as I was also testing some ar pistol upgrades I made, was a little too excited,
so I didnt get the opportunity to place a fresh target, just shot random debris and made 18/23 shots on target at 20 yards. Final word, if you want 1 get it. If you can test 1 then do it, you'll probably buy 1.

Are the osp and add frames the same dimensions? I was thinking about getting an upper osp for the xdm10mm 5.25"? Take off the 5.25 10mm and attach the osp 10mm.
I don’t believe they have a 10mm in the elite group yet. But as with everything once they notice the demand for them I’m almost certain they will produce one. In the mean time they have a 9mm OSP version and a 5.25 precision version.

I have several Dara holsters. They are great holsters with option to run completion or just a Carey holster. Options for suppressor sights or RMR cutout as well. Great holsters.

For elite precision model I purchased an aliengear owb. As with the current assumption I got the holster for the xdm 5.25 model. As I did with the first mag impressions I'll do the same for the holster (whether it fits or not). Once again I'll recomend you look at the new elite models.

Back