testtest

Xdm sight interchangeable

PacNWvike

Master Class
So I have an xdm 45 ACP threaded barrel, and the new xdm 9mm OSP.

I had installed new sights on the 45 so I have spare set of stock xdm suppressor sights.

I assume these would be interchangeable but does anyone know? I may have to call SA.

If they are anything like glock and how they select sights, then no. I state this because I own 7 different glocks. They might attach the same, but that's it. Check the height of both front and rear. If they are the same height, then they should work. Do both have the same sight radius? Between different cartridges/calibers the height can change.

Yeah the sight radius should be the same but I will measure it. The threaded barrel is 5.28 inches long but uses the same length slide as the 4.5 inch. As far as I know but I will measure and see if it all lines up. Will measure the height of the sights to see if they line up as well. I might just have to order a set of suppressor height to make sure. Oh well.

99.9% of all XD/XDM/XDME/XDE/XDS/Hellcat all use G height sights. Flip the rear sight over and it is stamped with a letter….most likely G. Even the Suppressor sights and the Hellcat OSP is a G. So other than the weird Hellcat OSP, the sight sets are interchangeable. Thats why most aftermarket sight companies only have one height for all Springfield poly guns. Gun fact the G sights are the same as a Sig Sauer #8 front #8 rear. The XD shares the same dovetail as the Sig 226/228/229 pistols.

Back