testtest

XDME Suppressor irons

ka30270

Alpha
I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I missed this. I have read several threads here and a couple at other places but I can not seem to find a definitive answer.
Has anyone found a set of iron sights that are tall enough to co-witness with a red dot? I don't care if it is lower 1/3 or complete. I purchased a XDM Elite Compact 10mm and have a Holosun 507C on the way. I started looking for a set of co-witness back ups and now I'm a little stumped. I made this purchase because I love my Hellcat and the way it co-witnesses with the irons.
Thank you for any help

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I missed this. I have read several threads here and a couple at other places but I can not seem to find a definitive answer.
Has anyone found a set of iron sights that are tall enough to co-witness with a red dot? I don't care if it is lower 1/3 or complete. I purchased a XDM Elite Compact 10mm and have a Holosun 507C on the way. I started looking for a set of co-witness back ups and now I'm a little stumped. I made this purchase because I love my Hellcat and the way it co-witnesses with the irons.
Thank you for any help
Welcome to the forum from Kentucky.
There are a lot of guys on the forum that will be able to answer your questions, give it time for your thread to spread.

I'm having the same issue with the m&p 10mm 2.0 that has supppressor height sights, but won't co wit with delta point pro. Reason being the adapter plate is tall. I might need to mount a venom. It works with the m&p 1.0 9mm core with suppressor height sights.

Back