testtest

XDS Holster

Anyone recommend a good left handed appendix carry holster for a 3.3 xds?
I don't appendix carry, but do use Alien Gear Holsters. They have the 30 day test drive, money back guarantee.

I don't appendix carry either but Alien Gear is one of the most comfortable holsters I own. They are easy to work with as well and as mentioned the money back guarantee.
I ordered a holster for a firearm that, try as I might, I couldn't get to work out. When I finally gave up on the gun and got something else they swapped shells for me no questions asked.

I appendix carry 75% of the time. I think you might wanna look into N82 tactical they are extremely comfortable and well worth the money.

Anyone recommend a good left handed appendix carry holster for a 3.3 xds?
I have an XDS Mod 2 9mm that sits in a holster I got from Kalamazoo Holster Co. in Kalamazoo MI. They're on the Web and also have a walk in shop. I like the comfort of the carry and they're friendly and helpful, plus not the price is affordable.

+1 on Alien. I carry 3:00 IWB, XDs. Super comfy. I'm considering getting a lefty so I can alternate to SOB sometimes, depending on activity and clothing. Their customer service ROCKS, and they make a great holster for my XDs with Viridian laser.

I don't appendix carry often, but when I do I use a Blackhawk ARC (appendix reversible carry) kydex holster. Works well for me, and doesn't break the bank! Good shooting.
15797037759292649971527577185016.jpg

Back