testtest

You People Disgust me...

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Stop F***ing up your Glock ;)

53yXQHBw_o.gif

The Only 3 Glock Accessories You Really Need! James Reeves dives deep to uncover the only three Glock accessories that are truly worth your investment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like striker fired recycled Tupperware bottom feeders. Having said the from my experience, Glocks are especially boring. Press the trigger-band, press the trigger-bang, press the trigger-bang. **** and Span clean, so dirty your embarrassed to be seen with it, dry and the desert, dripping with oil like a hand cut french-fry at a cheap diner, press the trigger bang............

I did a two-day course recently and one of the hot shots brought a Canik Rival, a Staccato and a third gun that I’ve forgotten that were all modded and all three went down. He ended up putting the Staccato back to stock and it ran ok-ish, but then his tricked out drop leg rig he was running started playing up. He spent as much time with a screwdriver and a punch in his hand as he did a pistol. Even the instructor was complaining to the rest of the group about him.

I did a two-day course recently and one of the hot shots brought a Canik Rival, a Staccato and a third gun that I’ve forgotten that were all modded and all three went down. He ended up putting the Staccato back to stock and it ran ok-ish, but then his tricked out drop leg rig he was running started playing up. He spent as much time with a screwdriver and a punch in his hand as he did a pistol. Even the instructor was complaining to the rest of the group about him.
I'm not a Canik fanboy by any stretch, but I do own a Rival. Do you remember specifically what failed on the Canik? Just curious. I'm way too cheap to spend Staccato $$ on a pistol.

I don't like striker fired recycled Tupperware bottom feeders. Having said the from my experience, Glocks are especially boring. Press the trigger-band, press the trigger-bang, press the trigger-bang. **** and Span clean, so dirty your embarrassed to be seen with it, dry and the desert, dripping with oil like a hand cut french-fry at a cheap diner, press the trigger bang............
So, i’m putting in the “not a fan” group. 😁
I have have a hankering for french fries now.

I get a kick out of the "not a Glock fan" group. It's not good enough not to be a fan, but they are actually proud to be anti-fanboys and they got to tell everyone. Usually it leads off into a dissertation about their prowess with a 1911 and all the parts they had to change out to get it to work reliably. :)
The glock is the ugly woman who can cook up the best dinner you ever had and ravage you in bed, but is ugly as sin so you wont admit you were with her. 😉

Back