testtest

You People Disgust me...

**** and Span clean,
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
1714440444219.png

This is potentially offensive? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Somebody needs an @$$kicking.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I will say I did have issues with the glocks I brought when shooting with @KillerFord1977 . Problem was that I had to use factory ammo. Going back to factory ammo I didn't change recoil springs back from my custom loads that work with all of my setups. Some have seen my collection of them and what changes were made from stock glock. Only 1 had an aftermarket trigger on it (g31), but didn't take that 1 with me. So, for the 1's that mod their glocks and have failures it's because of ammo choice! I WON'T put a timney trigger on any of my glocks period! Apex, possibly........Apex on any M&P...........no, but will put a timney on them. The 4" and 5.6" 10mils has them installed and when the 45 (5.31" threaded) arrives it will have #3 installed. Out of the 7 glocks I have, only 3 have optics installed.

I’ve seen several Glocks go down in class or a match and 99.9% are aftermarket parts or YouTube gunsmithing.

Like I always say. Leave some people alone in a room for 5 minutes with an anvil and a sponge when you came back the anvil is broke and they will say they don’t know nothing!

Its a cop thing, I think
The anvil reference actually both. I’ve seen several come into the gun store with Glocks that magically don’t work after they did what they did of course when I ask “what did you do” they look away and are “nothing”

I’ll add I really get a chuckle with the ones that spend all the money for slide milking that looks like a tribal tattoo and everything else but funny still
The cheap factory sight….. I just shake my head

The anvil reference actually both. I’ve seen several come into the gun store with Glocks that magically don’t work after they did what they did of course when I ask “what did you do” they look away and are “nothing”

I’ll add I really get a chuckle with the ones that spend all the money for slide milking that looks like a tribal tattoo and everything else but funny still
The cheap factory sight….. I just shake my head
I was always impressed in officers' ingenuity in destroying a cruiser with no knowledge of how it happened

I don't like striker fired recycled Tupperware bottom feeders. Having said the from my experience, Glocks are especially boring. Press the trigger-band, press the trigger-bang, press the trigger-bang. **** and Span clean, so dirty your embarrassed to be seen with it, dry and the desert, dripping with oil like a hand cut french-fry at a cheap diner, press the trigger bang............
IMG_2675.jpeg

Back