testtest

Your favorite type of hunting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your favorite type of hunting? List your favorite first and any other type you like doing in preceding order.
Varmint
Turkey
Deer
I can't decide between Wabbit season or Duck season!
Screenshot_20200129-111957_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20200129-112320_Firefox.jpg

I spend more time and effort chasing whitetails than anything else, but really love hunting turkeys in the spring and coyotes in between. The older I get the more I enjoy the process and put less importance on the harvest. Just starting to get my daughters involved and it is now all about them!

If GOD came down today and said pick one, it would be ground hogs. I hunt everything there is in Pa. I have killed so many hogs that I will have to be cremated because as soon as the backhoe pulls away the hogs relatives will be after me. Knawing on the box so they will. I have racks hanging on every wall in my house and shop. I have been blessed to take an 8 point or larger since 2016,hip replacement kept me outta the hunt that year. I am classified as handicapped and in Pa. I can shoot any buck that comes on by,but I hunt for big racks(like the song goes I like big racks and I cannot lie). I provide several people/families with my doe harvests. I have some longbeards around as I even have gotten a double bearded one once. My bear hangs out with me and my cat in the gun room, It has the type of eyes that look at you wherever you are standing. I love hunting. Pick one you ask, GROUNDHOGS !

I am no longer able to hunt but when I did I loved all of them. It didn't matter . If a season was in , I was hunting it.

If GOD came down today and said pick one, it would be ground hogs. I hunt everything there is in Pa. I have killed so many hogs that I will have to be cremated because as soon as the backhoe pulls away the hogs relatives will be after me. Knawing on the box so they will. I have racks hanging on every wall in my house and shop. I have been blessed to take an 8 point or larger since 2016,hip replacement kept me outta the hunt that year. I am classified as handicapped and in Pa. I can shoot any buck that comes on by,but I hunt for big racks(like the song goes I like big racks and I cannot lie). I provide several people/families with my doe harvests. I have some longbeards around as I even have gotten a double bearded one once. My bear hangs out with me and my cat in the gun room, It has the type of eyes that look at you wherever you are standing. I love hunting. Pick one you ask, GROUNDHOGS !
I always loved groundhog hunting, I used to hunt on a friends farm, out in his pasture knocking off them guys at great distance, hence the .220 Swift, 50gr PSP around 4100fps......lol

1580329741834.jpeg

Gotta watch out for this guy also........

Last edited:
I always loved groundhog hunting, I used to hunt on a friends farm, out in his pasture knocking off them guys at great distance, hence the .220 Swift, 50gr PSP around 4100fps......lol

View attachment 1333
Gotta watch out for this guy also........
.220 swift is an insanely fast varmint round! A guy I know takes coyotes with a .220 swift almost every week on a farm nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back