testtest

Your neck of the woods

50 degrees in February. Should be about 30.

Entrance.jpg

Beach (2).jpg

Some bad news today in Michigan. The ATF no longer recognizes the Michigan CPL as an exemption to a NICS check. They stated that it’s due to the legalization of marijuana and the MSP has issued Concealed Pistol Licenses to people who don’t qualify on the the 4371. They also mentioned domestic violence but it was just added on. i believe they just wanted to punish us for legalizing pot.

37 degrees and wind driven light snow this morning. May 9th. This must be a cruel joke. All I want to do is go fishing.

Today Here in South Carolina its sunny and cool No SNOW! Thank God! Low was in the '50s & the High today is 70 but it is going to warm up this week into the low 80's. I can't wait for the public range to open again.

Some bad news today in Michigan. The ATF no longer recognizes the Michigan CPL as an exemption to a NICS check. They stated that it’s due to the legalization of marijuana and the MSP has issued Concealed Pistol Licenses to people who don’t qualify on the the 4371. They also mentioned domestic violence but it was just added on. i believe they just wanted to punish us for legalizing pot.
81506314_194659658334611_1354878769604591616_n.jpg

We were on a freeze warning last night here in northwestern KY......in friggin' May 🤤. Had to cover some new plants in the yard we just put in the other day when it was in the upper 70's.

We were on a freeze warning last night here in northwestern KY......in friggin' May 🤤. Had to cover some new plants in the yard we just put in the other day when it was in the upper 70's.
Gee, that sounds a lot like New England.

29 degrees when I woke up here in MD today. Been doing nothing but rain, rain, rain. I have a home I'm trying to sell, groundwater is so high that the septic failed the inspection. Dammit. Works fine, drains fine...but the "inspector" didn't like it, nevermind the fact you can dig down 2" below the surface and hit water anywhere in the yard right now.

29 degrees when I woke up here in MD today. Been doing nothing but rain, rain, rain. I have a home I'm trying to sell, groundwater is so high that the septic failed the inspection. Dammit. Works fine, drains fine...but the "inspector" didn't like it, nevermind the fact you can dig down 2" below the surface and hit water anywhere in the yard right now.
Ouch. Thats going to hurt. I know up here, just about everyone's septic fails. It's pretty much a given. Good luck with selling your house. I know that can be very stressful.

Sounds like my yard. Have a few days of constant rain, and the ground water quickly shows, and has the same effect on our septic system, which works fine. Around here you dig down about 10"- 12" and immediately hit clay. The top soil saturates quickly.

Back