testtest

Welcome Message

Guess I should have just posted here instead of making my own thread. Anyways happy to be here. I recently started joining online groups for some of my other hobbies so I figured I would join this one as well. If anyone else is into video games, hit me up! I’m also into cars as well as I recently just got my lifeline dream car, a Toyota Supra to play around with as well.

I know most of you don’t care about the other stuff so I’ll try to keep it strictly to guns 😁 (I will also probably ask a lot of STUPID questions about firearms)

Guess I should have just posted here instead of making my own thread. Anyways happy to be here. I recently started joining online groups for some of my other hobbies so I figured I would join this one as well. If anyone else is into video games, hit me up! I’m also into cars as well as I recently just got my lifeline dream car, a Toyota Supra to play around with as well.

I know most of you don’t care about the other stuff so I’ll try to keep it strictly to guns 😁 (I will also probably ask a lot of STUPID questions about firearms)
Welcome to the forum! Keep having a good time and learning.
As you're finding out, is a darned good place here. Many good people and lots of helpful advice too. Are many places to explore, find and learn new things here.

On other things off the wall non firearm topics you mentioned? They're not usually not too out of place in the lounge where many people, some critters and a few "creatures" :) post many other topics. You may find the Lounge can balance out the other gun topics and/or just reduce stress sometimes?

Stupid questions? Where? - They're usually good for learning experiences from my impressions. Likely impossible for many of us here? We're all just people afterall....most of us anyways? :)

As you're finding out, is a darned good place here. Many good people and lots of helpful advice too. Are many places to explore, find and learn new things here.

On other things off the wall non firearm topics you mentioned? They're not usually not too out of place in the lounge where many people, some critters and a few "creatures" :) post many other topics. You may find the Lounge can balance out the other gun topics and/or just reduce stress sometimes?

Stupid questions? Where? - They're usually good for learning experiences from my impressions. Likely impossible for many of us here? We're all just people afterall....most of us anyways? :)

Maybe I am just use to other online forums now where I see question's get asked and you always have those smart alecs who jump down their throat. Glad to see this community is different!

B19FA9F3-DDD5-474F-89B0-833F0F2CE8B1.jpeg

Welcome aboard! I heard somewhere that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask, so just fire away!

I would like to take a second to welcome everybody to an exciting new forum.​
I especially appreciate those first members that are taking a chance to join us on this journey to build a great community. On behalf of the moderators, I want everyone to know that we are here for you and we will be active on the forum. We encourage everyone’s participation and we want to create great conversations. At the same time everyone should be mindful that not everyone will be in agreement all the time. So we ask for everyone to not be a jerk just for the sake of being mean. We should all act like Fonzie, ”and what’s Fonzie like?.......Cool.“

Take a second and introduce yourself.

Oh and don’t be a jerk, posting things that are illegal......that’s not cool.

View attachment 2
Yes I know Christmas is over, but this is the latest photo that I use in all the dating apps.
Thank you

Back