testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

Got myself a new EDC. The Walther PDP full size paired with a Tier1 Axis Slim. Put on a Crimson Trace red dot I had lying around. Tier1 has improved the comfort level of their holsters. Bending and kneeling is way easier and more comfortable. Concealing this beauty is pretty easy for me that is. I love shooting this pistol. I'd hit the range more often if ammo prices weren't so expensive.
And for It's size, it feels so light. My XD Mod.2 service is heavier. And that one is slimmer.

I know I know it's not a Springfield. But it's such a good gun I had to buy one for myself.
Great pick up @Mountian Man. I have the Compact version of the PDP. No holster or optic yet, but it's good to hear it shoots great.

Got myself a new EDC. The Walther PDP full size paired with a Tier1 Axis Slim. Put on a Crimson Trace red dot I had lying around. Tier1 has improved the comfort level of their holsters. Bending and kneeling is way easier and more comfortable. Concealing this beauty is pretty easy for me that is. I love shooting this pistol. I'd hit the range more often if ammo prices weren't so expensive.
And for It's size, it feels so light. My XD Mod.2 service is heavier. And that one is slimmer.

I know I know it's not a Springfield. But it's such a good gun I had to buy one for myself.
Nice find! Nice gun! (y)(y)

Revamped my EDC
0AD74A70-2F44-449B-B155-3C4AB94E0B96.jpeg

Added a Wilson Combat lower module last year. Added an enhanced flat trigger yesterday.
0286D2AF-A2D0-4816-B3C9-664F37BE514E.jpeg

How’s it working out Hans ?
I am awaiting my CQB (.45); probably be end of summer.
Very, very well.

I ran the “Skills Check”, aka “Wizard Drill” with it today, and was down “0”.
E971E9AD-935B-4815-B0B6-8831AA461040.jpeg

If you aren’t familiar, you start holstered, and have 2.5 seconds to make:

1 headshot at 3 yards, strong hand only.
1 headshot at 5 yards, freestyle (1 or 2 hands)
1 headshot at 7 yards, freestyle
2 shots COM, freestyle

My longest time was 2.28sec on the last stage...and I kinda took my time on that, trying to go down zero. My headshots were in the 1.5-1.9 second range.

That was with 147gr HST (designated carry load).

It is a keeper.

Very, very well.

I ran the “Skills Check”, aka “Wizard Drill” with it today, and was down “0”.View attachment 18419
If you aren’t familiar, you start holstered, and have 2.5 seconds to make:

1 headshot at 3 yards, strong hand only.
1 headshot at 5 yards, freestyle (1 or 2 hands)
1 headshot at 7 yards, freestyle
2 shots COM, freestyle

My longest time was 2.28sec on the last stage...and I kinda took my time on that, trying to go down zero. My headshots were in the 1.5-1.9 second range.

That was with 147gr HST (designated carry load).

It is a keeper.
COM = center of mass ?

I'm new to this forum but not to shooting and carry. I have been carrying Glocks, mostly the 43 for several years. Decided to try the Hellcat. Bought this one this past weekend at a gun show. Shot it on Tuesday. Awesome pistol. Handles and feels a lot like my Glock but with better capacity and great sights. Not a high end 1911 but I think it's a great carry pistol

Attachments

• 20210619_145736.jpg
    20210619_145736.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
I'm new to this forum but not to shooting and carry. I have been carrying Glocks, mostly the 43 for several years. Decided to try the Hellcat. Bought this one this past weekend at a gun show. Shot it on Tuesday. Awesome pistol. Handles and feels a lot like my Glock but with better capacity and great sights. Not a high end 1911 but I think it's a great carry pistol
Welcome aboard Ranger ! And nice choice for the new pistol:)

Current newest CCW...Beretta APX Centurion 9mm. Finally got my night sights installed after the gunsmith I use destroyed the front sight trying to get it installed. He was nice enough to order a new pair free of charge to me and he got the 2nd set installed without issue. Took almost a month round trip for him to get the new set in and installed. I'm glad to have it back finally.

Attachments

• Beretta3.jpg
    Beretta3.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Beretta4.jpg
    Beretta4.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Beretta5.jpg
    Beretta5.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 140
Back