testtest

Review: Springfield Armory SAINT M-Lok Rifle

They are all nice, but I am partial to my ST916556BFFH. It does appear they may not be producing them anymore, as they are not listed anywhere. A very nice, range ready out of the box, rifle!!

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Review: Springfield Armory SAINT M-Lok Rifle" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-springfield-armory-saint-m-lok-rifle/.

Yes, I could go to the spec charts and find the answer, but in the interest of time (and laziness) would one of the forum experts that carry this stuff in their head inform me of the difference between a SAINT, a SAINT VICTOR, and the M-LOK?? My suspicion is "not much". ?

Yes, I could go to the spec charts and find the answer, but in the interest of time (and laziness) would one of the forum experts that carry this stuff in their head inform me of the difference between a SAINT, a SAINT VICTOR, and the M-LOK?? My suspicion is "not much". ?
Sorry no one answered your question before. The Saint is the base model and M-Lok is the handguard attachment slots design. In addition, the base model has the fixed A2 front sight/gas block. The Victor and Edge lines have free floating barrels and various upgrades over the base model.

Last edited:
Back