testtest

Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ, he was the aggressor when he showed up openly carrying and AR-15 and I am sure there was some verbal exchanges between Kyle and the "aggressors". I wasn't there but that's my guess. Anyway, based on your logic if I see someone breaking into my neighbor's car I can use lethal force to stop them? I don't think so!! If approach them with my gun in hand, they have a right to defend themselves, as do I, if they approach me. The aggressor is fluid and changing in the moment.
If I see my neighbor’s car being broken into, I have a right to try to stop a crime in progress. If as a result of that, the criminal attacks me and tries to injure or kill me, I have a right to defend myself. No different than what happened in Kenosha.

Interesting; aside from the pedophile they all chased Kyle down and took him to the ground while trying to take his rifle. Hard to attack someone when you're running away from them. You're litterally defending a pedophile and 2 other criminals. Anyway, I'm just glad that the 12 people's whose opinions on the issue really matter got it right.
Example, If I see you on the street, slap you then run, and thus provoke you to chase me. Then I turn around and shoot you. Am I the aggressor? Or, are you the aggressor?

If I see my neighbor’s car being broken into, I have a right to try to stop a crime in progress. If as a result of that, the criminal attacks me and tries to injure or kill me, I have a right to defend myself. No different than what happened in Kenosha.
The question is, do you or I have the right to use deadly force to stop the person from breaking into our neighbors' car? Does the person have the right to defend themselves with deadly force if I or you confront them?

Example, If I see you on the street, slap you then run, and thus provoke you to chase me. Then I turn around and shoot you. Am I the aggressor? Or, are you the aggressor?
Well, that would be a terrible idea in the first place. This is a garbage example as well. You want to assault somebody and then shoot them for retaliating and call them the aggressor? Huh?

The other trial in Georgia, the three stooges tracked and killed a guy jogging with no weapon who they claim to think he had stolen stolen someone elses property and now they are claiming self defense. Who is the aggressor? Did the deceased have a right to defend himself?

Well, that would be a terrible idea in the first place. This is a garbage example as well. You want to assault somebody and then shoot them for retaliating and call them the aggressor? Huh?
That is just a question my friend. I don't plan on slapping or provoking anyone. I carry everyday but I don't go around instigating confrontations and I am going to guess you don't either. Kyle shot the guys for retaliating against what they thought was a threat to public.

By asking objective questions you see it as provoking? If its thought-provoking, I can accept that. Its healthy discussion.
I have my own views on the subject that don’t align with many of the views that have been expressed but I also agree with many others either way the horse is dead stop beating it or the thread will get closed or deleted then we all loose.

Different states have different state codes regarding the justifiable use of lethal force.

Some states limit that to defense of person, whereas other states also include defense of other property that can include other than an occupied structure, or personal property lawfully in the person's possession or property the person has a legal duty to protect.

One must be familiar with their state regulations.

The other trial in Georgia, the three stooges tracked and killed a guy jogging with no weapon who they claim to think he had stolen stolen someone elses property and now they are claiming self defense. Who is the aggressor? Did the deceased have a right to defend himself?
You're trying to use 2 extremely different scanrios to try and make the same point. It doesn't work. 1 was defense and the other was a few racists who killed an innocent and unarmed jogger. I've seen the videos of both incidents and they aren't remotely comparable. One was also during a riot while the other was in a residential neighborhood with no perceived threats. You should just stop now.

That is just a question my friend. I don't plan on slapping or provoking anyone. I carry everyday but I don't go around instigating confrontations and I am going to guess you don't either. Kyle shot the guys for retaliating against what they thought was a threat to public.
So you would have fetl better if Kyle had just let them kill him. Cool, glad we cleared that up. I mean ZERO disrespect when I say that I'm done with the conversation, but it's going to be dogs chasing tails. Be well my man.

His mother (and others that love him) must be sleeping better also.

I'm interested in knowing the bio/race of the jurors.

Entrepreneur that I am has identified a new business model in the service sector: Whitewater; a civilian version of Blackwater, force for hire to businesses in areas that have defunded/reduced the LE force and cannot/will not provide safety for its citizens. Even the metro areas that have Pinko Mayors and Politically correct Police Chiefs/commissioners are potential customers when ANTIFA/BLM/hired Leftist goons come to town to level the place and harm innocents.

I can imagine that within minutes of the verdict, attorneys were on the phone offering the highest level of expertise (on contingency of course) of their firms to represent him in the soon to come liable/slander suits.

Now…in a separate conversation, we could all discuss the wisdom of a 17 year old heading into a protest armed with a rifle. As a father, it probably wouldn’t be what I’d suggest to my minor son (who’s now 25 years old), but he’s not to blame for some scumbags attacking him.

Hmmm. Unless it was a bunch of 17-year-olds wearing green clothes.

Hmmm. Unless it was a bunch of 17-year-olds wearing green clothes.
You’re not comparing a professional soldier or Marine, properly trained and equipped, and led by professional NCOs and officers, with a kid who had shot an AR a few times and was part of a junior police auxiliary going into a riot by himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back