testtest

@10mmLife how to series on “Yeet Cannons”

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Hey, @10mmLife here, going to do a series on my vast collection of yeet cannons and how to shoot them and clean them, after all I am a expert on these yeet cannons……

1645460846809.jpeg

This is a yeet cannon…….fyi

1645460894825.jpeg

Proper grip on these fine firearms….

1645460959312.jpeg

Shooting the carbine……

1645461019272.jpeg

Nice group at 5 yards……

1645461082844.jpeg

My personal favorite cannon…..

1645461139684.jpeg

Routine dis-assembly for cleaning…..

1645461282383.jpeg

Proper gear to clean your yeet cannon…..

After posting this I kinda figure a ban may be coming….. just kidding @10mmLife er… yea……just kidding…..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey, @10mmLife here, going to do a series on my vast collection of yeet cannons and how to shoot them and clean them, after all I am a expert on these yeet cannons……

View attachment 25016

View attachment 25017

View attachment 25018
Shooting the carbine……

View attachment 25019
Nice group at 5 yards……

View attachment 25020

View attachment 25021

View attachment 25022

After posting this I kinda figure a ban may be coming….. just kidding @10mmLife er… yea……just kidding…..🤣🤣🤣🤣
This thread has me in stiches......😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Ok, I may be alone here, guess I am showing my age, but what the heck is yeet?
A while back, Hi-Point were releasing a new pistol model and asked the internet to come up with a name. Someone proposed Yeet Cannon and it garnered the most votes Hi-Point decided to go with the name. As to the meaning of “Yeet” 🤔 You got me 🤷‍♂️
Perhaps our resident expert @10mmLife can go into the more detailed definition & it’s history 😂🤣

I will admit to owning a Hipoint carbine at one time. My wife wanted a. 45 acp version for HD, the idea being a common caliber to my 1911s. She shot a friend's and loved it, so she was insistent.

It had a vertical foregrip and a laser/light, and I have to admit, it was damn accurate out to about 35 yards. I was really impressed, sfyer all I had heard negative. 35 yards being about the distance she was interested in shooting at that time. I detested the takedown and cleaning. It lasted for about a year until it got too heavy for her arthretic wrists. The thing weighed a ton.

Sold it and she trained up on a compstocked Mossberg pump and her Marlin .357 carbine and those are her favs today.

Last edited:

View attachment 25016

View attachment 25017

View attachment 25018
Shooting the carbine……

View attachment 25019
Nice group at 5 yards……

View attachment 25020

View attachment 25021

View attachment 25022

TMI !!!!!
😁😎

@10mmLife yeet cannon series part 3….unboxing

View attachment 25038
@10mmLife inboxing his yeets

View attachment 25039

Yet another @10mmLife unboxing…..

View attachment 25040
Here is a yeet with simulated wood grips…….

View attachment 25041
We all know @10mmLife gets real giddy on unboxing his yeet cannons……just sayin
Did you make an unboxing video? I did on my Sub2000 went viral.....well, after I posted it someone sent me
a virus and took it down. That's almost viral right?

Back