testtest

Welcome Message

Not sure if I posted here but hello edc is xds 3.3 and I have these lying around.
20210924_190837.jpg

Hi,

I currently own the Californian edition of the Saint Victor and soon to hopeful owner of the Mil Spec 1911.

I also own the Air Venturi Springfield Armory air gun editions of the 1911 and M1 Carbine.

Springfield Armory on a side note should make an actual version of the M1 Carbine as it could be a best seller here and looks more asthestic than the Ruger Mini-14.

Hi,

I currently own the Californian edition of the Saint Victor and soon to hopeful owner of the Mil Spec 1911.

I also own the Air Venturi Springfield Armory air gun editions of the 1911 and M1 Carbine.

Springfield Armory on a side note should make an actual version of the M1 Carbine as it could be a best seller here and looks more asthestic than the Ruger Mini-14.
Welcome my man I am from California also

Welcome to the forum Zwad!

"Reading and getting all kinds of info on what I can do and maybe shouldn't do." - You'll likely find all kinds of info, there's a wide variety of subjects here.

Carefully watch your step around here, there may be a few chicken and flamingo droppings or eggs laying around here and there ....and a a least one resident Martian you may likely bump into. :)

Lot of good knowledgeable people and info to learn from in here. Have fun! And congrat's on your new rifle!

I'm still wondering if Springfield is ever going to make any more 10mm Ronin pistols. Can't find one anywhere.

Scouting around online, only saw scam sites like Springfieldguns.com and what looked to be another one Springfieldcore.com saying in stock. But, if you haven't already checked out locally, many HG's are turning up on store shelves again. Most places been to had good stock, mostly full shelves and good selections. Some LGS do not advertise online. Some hardware stores also sell firearms too. Good luck.

I'm still wondering if Springfield is ever going to make any more 10mm Ronin pistols. Can't find one anywhere.
Not sure where you reside, but I hit 7-10 different gun stores each week in my sales route(s)...I picked up a 10mm Ronin this year, and have seen 3 come (and quickly sell) from 3 different retailers. If I see one, I could drop you a message. Fat lot of good that will do if you are not close to, or in Wisconsin...Pretty sure I know of one in stock about 60 miles north of me right now...

Well, I guess Springfield finally made another run of 10mm Romin. I had bid on two different guns on Gun Broker and was outbid on both. I finally found one on Guns.com and snatched it up. Yesterday I took it out and ran 100 rounds of CCI Blazer through it. As with the two 45s, it functioned flawlessly and was very accurate. After cleaning, I had some difficulty getting the slide stop inserted. I finally found that by completely closing the action locking the barrel in place, I was able to slip it in through the barrel link and then move to slide back to the notch to fully insert it. First time I've experienced that with a 1911.

Back