testtest

Cursing and other mortal sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkiePewPew

Staff member
Y’all, I just need to get this out there. You’re not cute, sneaky, or clever when writing curse words with symbols or replacement letters or whatever. We don’t come down on this very hard, most do it at some point, but it’s been popping up regularly lately and I’m not in the mood to keep handing out warnings over and over. Every mod has their own things they look out for and we have different styles of moding (that’s why there’s 4 of us). This is not one of my things, but come on guys and gals….
I’m going to give this a day to circulate and then start handing out warnings. And, since I’m grumpy now, I’ll be handing out a cilice from Silas for self-atonement.
TIA,
OKPP

Screenshot_20220225-054121.png
Understood

Y’all, I just need to get this out there. You’re not cute, sneaky, or clever when writing curse words with symbols or replacement letters or whatever. We don’t come down on this very hard, most do it at some point, but it’s been popping up regularly lately and I’m not in the mood to keep handing out warnings over and over. Every mod has their own things they look out for and we have different styles of moding (that’s why there’s 4 of us). This is not one of my things, but come on guys and gals….
I’m going to give this a day to circulate and then start handing out warnings. And, since I’m grumpy now, I’ll be handing out a cilice from Silas for self-atonement.
TIA,
OKPP
what you should really do is what some of us got in our school days from the penguins....

but it's understandable, this is a nice site, i spend a lot of my retired time here, cuz if i was not here....

i'd have to be fixing something in this dang old #a$$@&*@&@^@Q!*&^!* FRIGGING HOUSE...!!!!!

1645789487873.png

Wow, pretend curse words are now a no-no. I appreciate the job the moderators do so I for one plan to make their job easier by no longer posting on this forum. I will still come here every day, but it will be to mine this forum for information.
So because we are being asked to no longer use edited vulgar language you will no longer participate?? Interesting.

Ok then.

I mean, for f(rank)’s sake.

How bloody hard is it to not use vulgarities, obscenities, or blasphemies to make one’s point?

Double JH Christmas stuffed in an egg roll…just get your dung together and be a little creative, if you have to.

Just sayin’. Everyone knows precisely what I meant in the above, but I’m gonna be surprised if this even approached the bad language limit.

1) I mean, for f(rank)’s sake.

2) How bloody hard is it to not use vulgarities, obscenities, or blasphemies to make one’s point?

3) Double JH Christmas stuffed in an egg roll…just get your dung together and be a little creative, if you have to.

4) Just sayin’. Everyone knows precisely what I meant in the above, but I’m gonna be surprised if this even approached the bad language limit.
1) i do not eat franks, i eat hot dogs

2) kinda hard when many grew up on the streets and Leon the neighborhood Sensei was our mentor..??

3) i like egg rolls, but the Chinese restaurant we go to, charges us for more than one....!!! and i have watched video on the "dung beetle ".....and i'll be darn,. something actually likes #&^@%#..???

4) i don't have my OAL digital caliper yet, so i couldn't measure precisely everything......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back