testtest

Highland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know I will not be surprised if at some point it becomes known that some of these shooters were groomed by someone, be it the NRA, FBI or who knows. We all should be aware the lengths our politicians will go to advance an agenda.🤮
I lost faith in the fed back in the 90's. Ruby Ridge and Waco were a big wakeup call for me. I think it was then that Feinstein and the goon squad showed themselves for what they are. But they also realized what bad optics are. That's why I believe they'd have no qualms about grooming or conditioning an already unhinged or compromised individual. When the dirt settles, they can just simply waste their asset stating he/she refused to comply .

I lost faith in the fed back in the 90's. Ruby Ridge and Waco were a big wakeup call for me. I think it was then that Feinstein and the goon squad showed themselves for what they are. But they also realized what bad optics are. That's why I believe they'd have no qualms about grooming or conditioning an already unhinged or compromised individual. When the dirt settles, they can just simply waste their asset stating he/she refused to comply .
the dirt never settles. it is vacuumed up before it hits the ground. you never hear much about the nitty gritty of the maniacs. was he on meds? how did he get the guns? who paid for them? etc....

Anyone who doesn't think politicians or government officials or activists or judges or LEO would kill innocent people to further a cause, well, I got some prime ocean front property in St. Louis for sale.

It’s already starting, uncle Joe is pledging for more gun control to stop gun violence, seems funny, ever since this administration got in and said they wanted an assault weapons ban, all these mass shootings have taken place……🤔🤔

It’s already starting, uncle Joe is pledging for more gun control to stop gun violence, seems funny, ever since this administration got in and said they wanted an assault weapons ban, all these mass shootings have taken place……🤔🤔
And frankly this isn't unprecedented.

Dude, you gotta admit it's more than a little suspect. I mean I called this crap after the buffalo thing. I could drag the thread out if I had to. I'll make another prediction. After mid-terms the "Sudden mass shooter epidemic" will fade into history.
I, too, posted a couple times a while back about all these ‘incidents’ being very suspicious. Also suggested the midterms would be a sudden cure…
The shooters are obviously demented, but I’m wondering if any of the families of shooters suddenly had an unexplainable influx of cash after the dust settled? (Yeah, I know - another consp theory… but it’s a thought ). Face it, there are some twisted people out there….

Well, I know I will not be surprised if at some point it becomes known that some of these shooters were groomed by someone, be it the NRA, FBI or who knows. We all should be aware the lengths our politicians will go to advance an agenda.🤮
I recall how the terrorists would always find and recruit nuts to strap on backpacks. Doesn’t take much for a sophisticated evil leader to find sympathizers filling their distorted head with promises of a better afterlife.
Guns,guns,guns. It’s not the social media, the music, hollyweird or the video games or the crt and public education that instill hate and anti-everything.
Politicians all have their speechwriters working late tonight for the clown show tomorrow.

Another week of distraction from the economy, food, gas and energy prices and $Billions more to Ukraine.

Often they kill themselves and we don't get to interrogate. Illinois has abolished the death penalty. If the feds prosecute for terrorism its still a possibility
and this is what i have been an advocate for, for many years, if not decades.

either bring back the death penalty, or make sure it is carried out ASAP after a conviction.

yeah, i know, i heard all the debates on how it does not bring back the dead, or how slanted it is towards people of color or low income.

but until capital punishment is going full force, the mass killings will continue.

when the shooter commits suicide, that's great, however i feel it better that the "executioner" does the job.

1657015069458.png

Last edited:
OK let's be real here. Although government entities have in history been known to commit crimes and atrocities as a means to garner sympathy for one agenda or another, there is nothing to support government sponsorship of any of these mass shootings. I have studied every mass murder in the U.S. since 1966, and I can tell you the perpetrators were overwhelmingly lone wolves who were profoundly mentally ill, narcissistic, and thought they had a grievance. Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, and the Beltway Snipers acted in concert with others but are outliers rather than the norm. The motivations are varied but we are not going to see a government nexus. What we will see is slimy opportunist politicians take advantage of the situation to advance an agenda. As Rahm Emmanuel once said,

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”​

OK let's be real here. Although government entities have in history been known to commit crimes and atrocities as a means to garner sympathy for one agenda or another, there is nothing to support government sponsorship of any of these mass shootings. I have studied every mass murder in the U.S. since 1966, and I can tell you the perpetrators were overwhelmingly lone wolves who were profoundly mentally ill, narcissistic, and thought they had a grievance. Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, and the Beltway Snipers acted in concert with others but are outliers rather than the norm. The motivations are varied but we are not going to see a government nexus. What we will see is slimy opportunist politicians take advantage of the situation to advance an agenda. As Rahm Emmanuel once said,

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”​

You are most likely correct Hayes. However, the cynicism we read here was unfortunately the result of Adam Schiff knowing that there was no Russia collusion, and continued to spend millions investigating, and ending up with 2 presidential impeachments for "crimes" that were perpetrated by his own party members. Several lives (careers) were destroyed, innocents were jailed (still are today), over politics. We arrived at a government nexus with Russia collusion and nothing happened to rectify anything. Now that same party is going whole-hog after the 2A and we should know from past actions they will do anything, break any law, rescind anyone's rights to accomplish their goal. I never intended to be a skeptic and espouse such cynicism, but they brought me here.

You are most likely correct Hayes. However, the cynicism we read here was unfortunately the result of Adam Schiff knowing that there was no Russia collusion, and continued to spend millions investigating, and ending up with 2 presidential impeachments for "crimes" that were perpetrated by his own party members. Several lives (careers) were destroyed, innocents were jailed (still are today), over politics. We arrived at a government nexus with Russia collusion and nothing happened to rectify anything. Now that same party is going whole-hog after the 2A and we should know from past actions they will do anything, break any law, rescind anyone's rights to accomplish their goal. I never intended to be a skeptic and espouse such cynicism, but they brought me here.
Cynicism where government is concerned is a good thing. Political chicanery is limitless. We see it unfolding to an astonishing degree in kangaroo hearings and perpetuated by an arsonist media. I agree that Schiff and his ilk are slimy to the nth degree. But there is not a conspirator behind every bush-we need facts to back up assertions of conspiracy to maintain our own credibility.

and this is what i have been an advocate for, for many years, if not decades.

either bring back the death penalty, or make sure it is carried out ASAP after a conviction.

yeah, i know, i heard all the debates on how it does not bring back the dead, or how slanted it is towards people of color or low income.

but until capital punishment is going full force, the mass killings will continue.

when the shooter commits suicide, that's great, however i feel it better that the "executioner" does the job.

View attachment 28670
In Illinois when they did have a death penalty the slimy lawyers would appeal to the nth degree and the criminal would die of old age anyway.
Richard Speck is a perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back