testtest

leather holster, finally

Hi,

For purposes of clarification, the ≠ <does not equal> sign requires the use of the Windows Character Map. I can't find an alt ASCII code that generates that sign. Drat. There is a keyboard shortcut for the Mac. I'll let you guys look it up yourself. ;)

Edit: Let's see if <Alt>+8800 works.... ` Nope. It only works in a word processor. Never mind. :p

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I never made it past Algebra 1 but I seem to remember the use of a <does not equal> sign that was simply an equal sign with the line drawn through it.

does anyone know what this sign means....????

1659277996806.png

I never made it past Algebra 1 but I seem to remember the use of a <does not equal> sign that was simply an equal sign with the line drawn through it.
That's true, but as far as I can tell there is no set of keystrokes to duplicate that in ASCI code. In some word processors you can achieve a similar symbol by typing "Alt+8800", then C/P to where you actually want it, such as here on the forum. A 'tilde' typed directly above the 'equal' sign is indicative of "approximately equal to" or "almost equal to".

I would love to claim to be this smart, but I've already told y'all I'm just a simple country man who requires only simple answers and pleasures. So no, I don't know all this stuff ............ it just caught my interest and I started looking some of it up. I also have a file listing many of the ASCI types for various meanings.

Just so we're clear, I'm not trying to argue with you and I appreciate you explaining it.
Huh???? I don't understand what this is all about. I never saw anything to make me think you were arguing with me. There was a couple posts back and forth with you and someone, but it wasn't me. We (you and me), we're all good as far as I'm concerned.

Or, were you just being a little sardonic? It's all Okee Dokee. (y)

Hi,

Just so we're clear, I'm not trying to argue with you and I appreciate you explaining it.
Huh???? I don't understand what this is all about. I never saw anything to make me think you were arguing with me. There was a couple posts back and forth with you and someone, but it wasn't me. We (you and me), we're all good as far as I'm concerned.

Or, were you just being a little sardonic? It's all Okee Dokee. (y)

I think this an argument. :ROFLMAO:

I'll show myself out now. 🤪

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back