testtest

The case for spare ammo

You're going to love it. What did you order if you don't mind me asking ? Did you add a spare mag carrier ? He will make doubles if you request it, though it doesn't show it on his site.
A OWB holster for my Elite 10mm compact cut for the optic, he doesn’t have leather mag carriers for my 10mm however I got one that will work with my extended mag 40SW when I carry my Mod2 sub compact, I like the clip on mag carry option instead of using belt loops.

A OWB holster for my Elite 10mm compact cut for the optic, he doesn’t have leather mag carriers for my 10mm however I got one that will work with my extended mag 40SW when I carry my Mod2 sub compact, I like the clip on mag carry option instead of using belt loops.
I'm not positive, but it looks to me like the IWB ones would clip over your belt and could be worn OWB that way.

I'll second @Bassbob on Muddy River Tactical being awesome. That's my preferred holster brand for IWB.

I use the water buffalo leather holsters for maximum comfort appendix carry.

I'm mulling around AIWB with my Shield and I have it narrowed down to that one and one of the Crossbreed hybrids. I gather it's comfortable. It looks comfortable. I just worry about it folding up after the draw.

Back