testtest

in the hunt for a new car

tell you what..

when i use my cars blue tooth....??

if it'll only call who i demand to call...

not this...

(me) call Peter...

(car) calling pizza

(me) call Larry

(car) calling RI Lottery

i cannot make up this :poop:.............. happens EVERY STINKING TIME...!!!!!!!!...........:mad::mad::mad::mad:

until the dang AI currently can get :poop: straight, i'll stick to my "dumb phone" and unintelligent cars...

tell you what..

when i use my cars blue tooth....??

if it'll only call who i demand to call...

not this...

(me) call Peter...

(car) calling pizza

(me) call Larry

(car) calling RI Lottery

i cannot make up this :poop:.............. happens EVERY STINKING TIME...!!!!!!!!...........:mad::mad::mad::mad:

until the dang AI currently can get :poop: straight, i'll stick to my "dumb phone" and unintelligent cars...
I get that from bt all the time! it's as bad as spell incorrect on the phone also

I don't want smart cars or anything in the house, or as little as possible. Been around too many computers in my life. Last year I bought the dumbest stove I could find, was sad I could not find one with a pilot light did have to settle for a light in oven and igniters, can still light with match in emergency.

I know eventually they will trap me but until then will fight it as hard as I can. Wife and daughter tricked me during Covid into a smart phone and I lost my nice little plain no messages flip phone.

I don't want smart cars or anything in the house, or as little as possible. Been around too many computers in my life. Last year I bought the dumbest stove I could find, was sad I could not find one with a pilot light did have to settle for a light in oven and igniters, can still light with match in emergency.

I know eventually they will trap me but until then will fight it as hard as I can. Wife and daughter tricked me during Covid into a smart phone and I lost my nice little plain no messages flip phone.
You should get a wood burning stove.

You should get a wood burning stove.
My wife might balk at that. But honestly here in Michigan we get a fair number of power outages. Electric stoves are useless if you have no generator. With no pilot light it's hard to use the oven, not impossible but it could be dangerous but at least can use the cooktop by lighting the burner with a match.

Last edited:
My wife might balk at that. But honestly here in Michigan we get a fair number of power outages. Electric stoves are useless if you have no generator. With no pilot light it's hard to use the oven, not impossible but it could be dangerous but at least can use the cooktop by lighting the burner with a match.
With a wood burning stove, you get a win win. You can cook on it and heat your home at the same time. Oh and when your not cooking, you can use it as a fireplace. As long as you have matches, or a fire starter, you can do all of these things. So no issues with power outages. (y)

Hardly a day goes by that while driving I see a number of people holding their cell phone talking while driving a new vehicle that has hands free . I know this because I have been doing paint perfection and ceramic coatings on high end cars for many years. And I have to wonder why the car sales person didnt show them how it works. I wont mention the owners manual because only one in a billion read that.

With a wood burning stove, you get a win win. You can cook on it and heat your home at the same time. Oh and when your not cooking, you can use it as a fireplace. As long as you have matches, or a fire starter, you can do all of these things. So no issues with power outages. (y)
Like I said the first time, my wife will balk at that . Matter of fact she would flat out refuse to allow one. She has reasons stemming from a house fire as a child caused by a wood burning stove.

1674678517824.jpeg

More you speed…….😬😬😬😬

yeah, our power went out, just seconds before my wife was going to bake one of her cheesecakes.

i wanted to use a long reach tool and wooden matches, then this thought popped into my head....

giphy.gif

I agree. The 'SMART' sales gimmick works well with dumb people, while the rest of us strive to dumb it down.

Back