testtest

Welcome to The Armory Life forum!

Just want to say that I’m very impressed on the way you guys set up this forum. I like the way you get account notifications on likes & replies, and when threads you‘ve visited have been updated. This as well as the numerous account settings that can be modified along with the great topics, discussions, comments and interactions. I hope this continues well into the future & want to add my thanks for inviting me along for the ride.

I appreciate the invite to the new forum.

I don't do social media and this is the first forum I've every been involved in and so far it's been really cool being able to hear from like minded folks!

Hello all from FULL30

Is there a navigation area, an area for introductions?

I do love SA and always happy to see another firearms community thrive!

Robert
Think pretty much this thread.

Think pretty much this thread.
Alright score one for not doing it wrong

media link test

media link test

Admin notification test

@Louis G. can you allow FULL30 videos please?

1578588752940.png

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to The Armory Life forum, an exciting new place to discuss all things guns and gear. Thanks for being a part of this new journey and helping us build a great community. This forum is a great place to talk about all things guns and gear, and also to discuss the exciting daily content posted on TheArmoryLife.com. So dive in, start posting, ask questions, give answers, be nice, and have a good time!

View attachment 16
Thanks

Would be nice to be able to see a membership total counter. Maybe under members where we can see who is logged in.
Curious how many Founders there are.
I’d like to know the different classifications and what they mean. Founding Members; Operator; Elite; Alpha (something from “Edge of Tomorrow“ aka “Live, Die, Repeat” ?); etc. Maybe this was explained and I just missed it?

I’d like to know the different classifications and what they mean. Founding Members; Operator; Elite; Alpha (something from “Edge of Tomorrow“ aka “Live, Die, Repeat” ?); etc. Maybe this was explained and I just missed it?
I looked all over the rules to see if there was a listing and here in the N&A with no joy either.

Back