testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

The SIG EDC rotation, they don't go boom without being told to ;)

View attachment 44306
October is M17 in rotation, meaning training twice a week with it (already 350 rounds down range since yesterdays, damn it, I've got to learn moderation!), next month is P226 then Prodigy comes back. As always with SIGs, not a single failure with any type of ammo, from Tula ammo and up in quality. And no, my M17 (or P320C or M18) do not go off by themselves ;)

Sad thing is I have an awesome M&P Performance Center with a Holosun 507C on it that I never use... Last time was probably 6 months ago for the PD course and it performed flawlessly, just don't feel like carrying it, so it's in the secondary vault with the Tula ammo and the Palmetto AR-15, almost never getting any love... But if I try to sell it, I'll get $500 for it even though it's got 500 rounds shot through it :(

IMG_20231001_200753712_HDR.jpg

I'm also a Springfield Armory fan.
This is the first gun that I bought just to carry. I don't carry plastic very often anymore, but it is a nice shooter. XD-GM

Wow, you're outa my league. I have a few Spydercos. One is a cheap delica but is an engraved Thunder Ranch model from when the ranch was still in Texas. I have two benchmade stud folders a Elishewitz & ATS-34. Have several knives I confiscated when I was a peace officer in the 1970-1980's. A couple of them are basically handmade, elaborate file work on them.

Wow, you're outa my league. I have a few Spydercos. One is a cheap delica but is an engraved Thunder Ranch model from when the ranch was still in Texas. I have two benchmade stud folders a Elishewitz & ATS-34. Have several knives I confiscated when I was a peace officer in the 1970-1980's. A couple of them are basically handmade, elaborate file work on them.
When I joined this forum I had zero Benchmades and zero Microtechs. These guys around here are a very bad influence. And their knife and gun collections make us look like rank amateurs.

When I joined this forum I had zero Benchmades and zero Microtechs. These guys around here are a very bad influence. And their knife and gun collections make us look like rank amateurs.
Know what you mean these guys are terrible influences.

20221119_161528.jpg

Last edited:
I have several firearms that I've accumulated over multiple decades, used to do a lot of trading. I have to admit I've been influenced quite a bit over the years searching for the next big thing. My recent purchase of the Echelon is evidence of that. I keep telling myself I don't need anymore more guns. We'll see

Last edited:
Back