testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

My EDCs, I haven't added the Stingray yet, not enough trigger time as of late.
First is the Smith and Wesson M&P M2.0 compact. Apex flat face trigger, and Ameriglo night sights accent the basis gun, I also added the thumb safety.
View attachment 44852
Fobus made the holster, no idea who made the magazine pouch, S&W sear spring assisted knife, Bushnell LED flashlight, and a cross my Mom gave me while I on active duty.

Second, SIG P229 Elite.
View attachment 44855
Came stock with the short reset trigger, I've not changed a thing on it.
I usually load it with P226 magazines for the two extra rounds, but with the flush 18s out now, that'll give me five plus one over the regular standard 13 round stock magazines. Holster is a Blackhawk paddle, everything else is the same as with the M2.0.

Usually carry a minimum of one spare magazine, but have been carrying two lately.
I carried an M11 and M11A1 for duty for many years. The P228/P229 pistols are damn fine and dependable pistols, never had any problems with any of them.

Ya know, I really am too. I often wear an oxford type shirt unbuttoned even in the summer. It's hot here in the summer though and sometimes it has to be just a t-shirt, so IWB with a compact it is. I very much prefer a 4" in an OWB.
Back in old days, read round hammers in the 70s, the detectives had to conceal their weapons. The heat and humidity of the Texas coast made wearing a suit or sport coat uncomfortable so they wore Cuban barber shirts to hide their model 60s and 19 snubbies. Very classy attire for sure.

Back in old days, read round hammers in the 70s, the detectives had to conceal their weapons. The heat and humidity of the Texas coast made wearing a suit or sport coat uncomfortable so they wore Cuban barber shirts to hide their model 60s and 19 snubbies. Very classy attire for sure.
Yep I wore Guyabera shirts often in Florida to hide my pistol, spare ammo, handcuffs, and radio I even had a tailor modify a couple to give my pistol more room.

Here's my everyday carry, it started out life as a Para GI LTC. Too much plastic on that gun and a lousy trigger ta boot. On the plus side the slide frame and barrel were dang decent. Now it has Harrison hammer, sear, disconnect, trigger, and u-notch rear sight. Wilson checkered main spring housing and checkered grip frame pane. Rounded out with a Colt series 80 safety.
20220518_123217.jpg

In Miami, many still wear Guayaberas instead of coat and tie as it is considered a business dress.

Real Guayaberas are costly as a suit and tie but you can get cheap knockoffs that look similar.

I too have a very large drawer of holsters and will probably never use the majority of them. This kydex holster is very well made, can't believe the company doesn't have their logo it. Being as this holster was ordered for M&P's one would think other holsters may also fit. Thank you.
It took me awhile but finally found out that Crucial Concealment holsters made the holster I showed and described.

Back